cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My housing area still doesn't have unifi

Reu
Contributing Citizen ✪

My housing area still doesn't have unifi

I live in ipoh Perak and my area till now still doesn't have unifi and I have a friend who lives literally 2 minute walk away from me already has unifi

Already subscribe to to streamyx but of course everyone knows the BS speed and price of it so I don't have to explain 

I understand not many people in my area use Internet because most are retired or senior citizens but isn't it about time all areas should be covered by unifi? Been waiting for 5 years already 

5 REPLIES 5
Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: My housing area still doesn't have unifi

@Reu wrote:

I live in ipoh Perak and my area till now still doesn't have unifi and I have a friend who lives literally 2 minute walk away from me already has unifi

Already subscribe to to streamyx but of course everyone knows the BS speed and price of it so I don't have to explain 

I understand not many people in my area use Internet because most are retired or senior citizens but isn't it about time all areas should be covered by unifi? Been waiting for 5 years already 

I've requested for fibre cable for ages and still nothing has been done at my area. I'm too need to live with 4Mbps (actual only barely 3Mbps) slower than sloth streamyx but I'm going to go for Unifi Air which is at least better than the 4Mbps (TM said average 20Mbps) with only RM10 more compare to streamyx

remstr
Mayor

@Reu wrote:

Hi @Reu , have you checked with your nearest TMpoint? You need to register interest with them so if there are new project, they will alerted you.

Reu
Contributing Citizen ✪

I have checked so many times I lost count already and every time I ask them same excuse all the time "cable haven't change"\

I'm sure I'm not the only one, in this day and age we require fast internet to do many things and it really affects us

Reu
Contributing Citizen ✪

Still slightly more expensive like this is absurd 

satuduatiga
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

betul. saya pun setuju. kalau dah bayar mestilah nak yg best skali. ni kes orang nak bayar pn tanak bagi kami service. mmg xfhm la.