Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Subscriber for Unify

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

New Subscriber for Unify

We are new subscriber for Unify . 

Our Company recently rented a new apartment at South Bay Plaza Changkat Maung 1 Bayan Lepas Penang . was told by the customer service there is no coverage in that area . But my agent say is better suscribe under unify .. i have no clue which is which . 

We plan to subscribe under corporate , but admin is in singapore some of the confidential document is not allow to pass to the Penang staff , so there is a difficulties if we authorised to staff to do manually application . 

Q : Can we email confidential documentation via email and get the staff to submit the application form at TM point if TM not allow to used online application .

Please advise where is the authorised TM point for corporate registering at Bayan Lepas Changkat Batu Maung 1 

1 REPLY 1
Sheriff

Re: New Subscriber for Unify

@Blurqueen wrote:

We are new subscriber for Unify . 

Our Company recently rented a new apartment at South Bay Plaza Changkat Maung 1 Bayan Lepas Penang . was told by the customer service there is no coverage in that area . But my agent say is better suscribe under unify .. i have no clue which is which . 

We plan to subscribe under corporate , but admin is in singapore some of the confidential document is not allow to pass to the Penang staff , so there is a difficulties if we authorised to staff to do manually application . 

Q : Can we email confidential documentation via email and get the staff to submit the application form at TM point if TM not allow to used online application .

Please advise where is the authorised TM point for corporate registering at Bayan Lepas Changkat Batu Maung 1 

Hi there @Blurqueen ,

I understand your issues. No worries, best if you can walk in to your nearest TMpoint to discuss this matter, face to face.

Find your nearest TMpoint here --> https://unifi.com.my/unifi-en/support/tmpoint.page

*Penang got TMpoint Bayan Baru, Jalan Burmah and Butterworth.

footer remstr 1.png