cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet Connection for 5 DAYS

Contributing Citizen ✪

No Internet Connection for 5 DAYS

No internet connection for 5 days. Already made a report, but then a few days later the report has been closed. Got a message from unifi that stated that the internet connection has been fixed, then I check the connection but there is still no internet connection. So, I replied that it had not been fixed yet. Later, when I check the report it says that the report has been closed. But, I still got no internet yet. Been waiting for 5 days already, yet I need to make a new report again. I don't know how much report I need to make in order to fixed my internet connection.

7 REPLIES
New-in-Town ✪

Re: No Internet Connection for 5 DAYS

After reading your  report ..   i will  give    0/10   for Service  Quality   to  responsible  Unifi team .

Unifi  Repair team   close  the  report to save their  KPI   .     

SO  Never trust    when they announce Good KPIs to the  public . 

The repair Tech   make  a lie   say all OK  and close ticket  .   so easy  done   and   looks like TM management  never  question or  check these abuse.      i have seen  too  many   complains of this type  on facebook too.

To the management of  TM unifi   especially  the  Maintenance Repair Management Team

do you have  a good internal process  for this issue ?

do you  check why this can happen so often ?

What is your   Service level to fix faults ?      please  publish this 

Sheriff

where do you live? Kajang area? because there are some problem at Kajang.

footer remstr 1.png

Sheriff

@tien171 wrote:

After reading your  report ..   i will  give    0/10   for Service  Quality   to  responsible  Unifi team .

Unifi  Repair team   close  the  report to save their  KPI   .     

SO  Never trust    when they announce Good KPIs to the  public . 

The repair Tech   make  a lie   say all OK  and close ticket  .   so easy  done   and   looks like TM management  never  question or  check these abuse.      i have seen  too  many   complains of this type  on facebook too.

To the management of  TM unifi   especially  the  Maintenance Repair Management Team

do you have  a good internal process  for this issue ?

do you  check why this can happen so often ?

What is your   Service level to fix faults ?      please  publish this 

We are always publish our member's post, dont worry.

Regarding this issue, im sure they will working on something as we speak.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

No, I'm staying at Jalan Kebun Shah Alam. Included today, it was 6 days of waiting game and yet I don't received any follow up or response from UNIFI. There is nothing to say, just you are very good with your customer UNIFI Smiley Very Happy Keep up the good work okay.

Sheriff

how is your unifi today?

@Hakim3 wrote:

No, I'm staying at Jalan Kebun Shah Alam. Included today, it was 6 days of waiting game and yet I don't received any follow up or response from UNIFI. There is nothing to say, just you are very good with your customer UNIFI Smiley Very Happy Keep up the good work okay.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

After almost a week contacting TM, now it is working fine.

Thanks TM

Highlighted
Sheriff

good to hear. maybe you can ask your friends to join our community, help members in need.

footer remstr 1.png