cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection for 5 days for new subscription. Poor technical service team!

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

No internet connection for 5 days for new subscription. Poor technical service team!

I have been complaining to TM everyday and the answer I got from them are "checking still in progress, technician will visit to your house WHEN THEY ARE FREE".

OMG! Couldn't accept this kind of answer! Anyone can advise how to deal with it? Do i need to pay for the bill? Since the internet was down for so many days.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: No internet connection for 5 days for new subscription. Poor technical service team!

@limin wrote:

I have been complaining to TM everyday and the answer I got from them are "checking still in progress, technician will visit to your house WHEN THEY ARE FREE".

OMG! Couldn't accept this kind of answer! Anyone can advise how to deal with it? Do i need to pay for the bill? Since the internet was down for so many days.

Hi there @limin ,

Sorry for your connection issues, but may i know where did you get the ""checking still in progress, technician will visit to your house WHEN THEY ARE FREE" response?

Because that is not a proper response, so i need your clarification as well okay.

Regarding the issue, you can request for a rebate as long as you have logged a report.