Packet loss in fifa22 and pubg mobile and others online game

manhakeem92
Contributing Citizen ✪

Packet loss in fifa22 and pubg mobile and others online game

Its been 4 month already since i faced this problem.  Really tired to face this situation. You cant play ur fav online games because the game stuttering and lagging. Holy star please fix this ASAP. Already dm the admin in messenger but keep asking to reboot and reset port. Wtf dude the thing still the same, nothings change. Ask him how can i get a technician and fix my hardware, but he keep telling me ' i will reset the port'. And nothing happen. GG unifi

4 REPLIES 4
_Kuza_
Sheriff

Re: Packet loss in fifa22 and pubg mobile and others online game

Hi, manhakeem92,

You may use EasyFix tool for self trouble shoot your technical issue > https://easyfix.unifi.com.my 

If still no improvement, you can directly contact 100 or Live Chat for further assistance > https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us

bathosai_11
Sheriff

@manhakeem92 wrote:

Its been 4 month already since i faced this problem.  Really tired to face this situation. You cant play ur fav online games because the game stuttering and lagging. Holy star please fix this ASAP. Already dm the admin in messenger but keep asking to reboot and reset port. Wtf dude the thing still the same, nothings change. Ask him how can i get a technician and fix my hardware, but he keep telling me ' i will reset the port'. And nothing happen. GG unifi

Hi @manhakeem92 

You are using the 2.4Ghz wifi or 5.0Ghz wifi to connect to the wifi? Try to perform the speedtest first and check the speed for both wifi connection. FYI, the speed is better when you are on 5.0Ghz wifi if you are near to the router but you may consider to use the 2.4Ghz if you are quite far from the router since the 2.4Ghz wifi coverage area is wider/larger than the 5.0Ghz wifi.

You may contact unifi back if the speed is okay and they will assist you to check this issue further..😊

manhakeem92
Contributing Citizen ✪

I use lan cable. If i use wifi, the game get more worst. Easytool hmmpp?? Nothing help. Please do something. Really tired to chat and keep repeating told them the same problem

bathosai_11
Sheriff

Hi @manhakeem92

In that case, you are advise to contact unifi support team again and may ask them to check back on your issue. If needed, they will assist you to escalate a technical report regardingt the issue to ther epsective technical team to check further.