cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStation 4 Nat type failed

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

PlayStation 4 Nat type failed

Yesterday, I try playing game by using Unifi wifi to connect internet, but it always show out Nat type failed, every thing OK except the Nat type, which mean I can not play some multi player game, can you guys check our what happened?

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed

I having this problem in these few days too!

Before this I have no problem at all in NAT Type 2, how come suddenly it became failed?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed


@Jay33 wrote:

I having this problem in these few days too!

Before this I have no problem at all in NAT Type 2, how come suddenly it became failed?


I am really tired of this ridiculous NAT Type failed, I hope they will give me an explanation

Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed

Hi there @StanleyHo @Jay33 ,

 

Yes i am aware some of the ps4 users got that. i think unifi team already on it, you might want to monitor that closely.


Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed

Hey guys @StanleyHo @Jay33 ,

 

Some said this steps works.

 

You can read here -->NAT TYPE 


Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed

when it will be restored? it is confirmed nat type controlled by isp back end.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed

I have been facing this problem since saturday 15/2/2020,

has made my online game session very bad (keep disconnecting).

previously has no such issue before, and i have no problem playing using other internet source,

this must be problem from UNIFI

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed


@remstr wrote:

Hi there @StanleyHo @Jay33 ,

 

Yes i am aware some of the ps4 users got that. i think unifi team already on it, you might want to monitor that closely.



hi @remstr 

Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed


@BASEGODMALAY wrote:

@remstr wrote:

Hi there @StanleyHo @Jay33 ,

 

Yes i am aware some of the ps4 users got that. i think unifi team already on it, you might want to monitor that closely.



hi @remstr 


Hi there @BASEGODMALAY ,

 

I am monitoring this issue also. Please wait for official statement later OK. Meantime, you can try the tips i have mentioned above.


Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: PlayStation 4 Nat type failed


@remstr wrote:

@BASEGODMALAY wrote:

@remstr wrote:

Hi there @StanleyHo @Jay33 ,

 

Yes i am aware some of the ps4 users got that. i think unifi team already on it, you might want to monitor that closely.



hi @remstr 


Hi there @BASEGODMALAY ,

 

I am monitoring this issue also. Please wait for official statement later OK. Meantime, you can try the tips i have mentioned above.


as per setting to open port for nat type ps4, i know i need to configure in the router. but im just lazy to do it. how do i change my username btw?