Relocation UNIFI

timbell
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Relocation UNIFI

Dear all, 

We made a request for UNIFi relocation to our new house at 13, Jalan Putra Perdana, Taman Putra Perdana, 47130 Puchong. 

Feedback given was PORT Full under  OCI-‪3-0000899309‬.

This is beginning of nightmare for very poor support given by UNIFI help team.

1. Upon follow up, customer support informed us that no action has been taken due to the said report missing in the system. 

2. New report has been made ref. ‪1-36907366585‬.

3. We expecting UNIFI to deploy the technician to check actual port but no action has been taken. 

4. Each time we follow up, UNIFI will give new report nr and ask to wait since the process is restarting again. 

5. We follow up again on Sept 07 and was informed no order made in the system. Thus customer support issue their 7th report. 

6. It seems UNIFI try to mute their customer request and just simply closing the outstanding report.  This is very unprofesional behaviour from customer service or technical team. 

7.  From live chat, they explained before the report to be close. UNIFI will check it and get customer feedback. This shown that they break their own procedure. 

8. I not sure how many more report they will open to our case. 10, 20, 30, 40, 100?? Just wait and count

Screenshot_20201007_223232_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201007_223227_com.android.chrome.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
NazmilAzeem
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: Relocation UNIFI

Haha yeah i've been facing the exact problem since March and years for other people. Tau2 report hilang and need to lodge a new request. When I ask to speak to their manager they won't give the details. Then kesian the people below need to face my lashes regarding this.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @timbell @NazmilAzeem ,

No worries, i will help you to check what happened.

timbell
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@NazmilAzeem wrote:

Haha yeah i've been facing the exact problem since March and years for other people. Tau2 report hilang and need to lodge a new request. When I ask to speak to their manager they won't give the details. Then kesian the people below need to face my lashes regarding this.

So, your case settled already? 

timbell
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@remstr wrote:

Hi @timbell @NazmilAzeem ,

No worries, i will help you to check what happened.

Thanks. Any Information u need from our side? 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @timbell ,

PM me your full address and contact number ya.

timbell
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@remstr wrote:

Hi @timbell ,

PM me your full address and contact number ya.

@remstr how i can see u PM? I no see PM button

remstr
Mayor

Hi @timbell ,

Click on my name and you will see a profile, with a message button on the right.

NazmilAzeem
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@timbell  no since forever

timbell
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@NazmilAzeem wrote:

@timbell  no since forever

My case now resolved with help of Remstr. UNIFI add extra port for us. 

Screenshot_20201016_144842_com.android.chrome.jpg