Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocation

SOLVED
Izztnzr
Contributing Citizen ✪

Relocation

Hi. May I know the procedures for wifi relocation?

14 REPLIES 14
remstr
Mayor

Re: Relocation

Hi @Izztnzr ,

To relocate, the first thing you need to know is your new address have unifi or not. If yes then you are lucky, it will be a smooth relocation.

If your new address dont have unifi yet or no port, then you can choose either to wait or to terminate without penalty.

You can drop by your nearest TMpoint to check, or you can share the address to me to check.

Izztnzr
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi thank you for the reply. Please check my new address is:

No 9, Jalan Suasana 4/2c, Tun Hussein Onn, 43200, Cheras, Selangor. 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @Izztnzr ,

From my initial search, the nearest DP is full right now, but i can see that there are another DP near your house which currently still got 4 free port.

So this is what you need to do. Identify the nearest TMpoint near you, and drop by whenever you are free. Tell them you want to relocation, and they will do the rest.

Quinnyzian
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi @remstr ,

I also want to relocate my Unifi to my new house. How long does it take for the relocation process take places and complete?

remstr
Mayor

Hi @Quinnyzian ,

It is the same. Please read my previous replies ya.

Quinnyzian
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi @remstr ,

Thank you for your reply. Yesterday, I went around the neighbourhood of my new house. Good news that Unifi already available in that area. But, I just wondering, if the port already full, how do I proceed from this? Should I terminate my current plan and be in the waiting list? Since it will be no use, that I will be paying for the service I cannot able to use. Thanks.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @Quinnyzian ,

Some prefer to terminate their service, and i dont blame them. That is the most logical things to do. For your case, i am sure that is also the right thing to do.

Quinnyzian
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi @remstr ,

Thank you for your thought.

First, I will proceed the case to the nearest TMPoint, find out the port availability status, and will proceed from there, based on how long I can get my hand on the service. If I live in a city where the are options for fibre networks services, I would proceed with the termination. Yet, so far, the most reliable service in my area, afaik, is still Unifi, hence, I will see if it is possible to stay with the service.

crys_kul
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr ,

Hi, I'm going to relocate too. But my problem is, the current Unifi a/c is under my sister's name and she is aboard now. Can I go to TMpoint to apply for Unifi relocation without her ?