Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Unifi Coverage in my area

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Request Unifi Coverage in my area

Please advice how to get unifi coverage in my taman. The taman beside my area have unifi for 5 years already, i have went to TMpoint to request for many years too (just in case you want to suggest me go to TMpoint and wait their so called "future plan"). It's just so frusturated to wait, in the meanwhile, Streamyx is charging me so expensive with **bleep** slow internet speed. No other companies able to provide the same service in my area too. 

I really hope TM can improve in this, stop neglecting streamyx and charging not reasonable price with slow speed + not providing wider coverage for Unifi.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: Request Unifi Coverage in my area

Hi @ALMF,

Anyway which Taman or Area? Means now you already subscribed for Streamyx and wish upgrade to unifi right?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

it's a Taman in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I think i could provide you the Taman name in DM if necessary.  Yes, i have subscribe the Streamyx and wish to upgrade to Unifi, for many years.

Highlighted
Mayor

@ALMF wrote:

it's a Taman in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I think i could provide you the Taman name in DM if necessary.  Yes, i have subscribe the Streamyx and wish to upgrade to Unifi, for many years.

Sorry to hear that. I hope this price reduction will ease your burden, even a little.