cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Relocation

pat485
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Request for Relocation

I have to open this topic since I still do not have a solution to the relocation issue that I have.

At the end of August 2021 (before I transfer to the new location), I've asked about the relocation of the Unifi Account on the website, i.e. the Chat with us. Long story short, they can't confirm that my new address has Unifi service or not. Then, they advise me to go to the nearest TM Point.

I went to the nearest TM point, and they also can't confirm that my new location has the Unifi service. They advise that if there is no Unifi service, I may request a downgrade to Streamyx. I can't terminate the Unifi due to the two years contract still not ended yet. With that, the TM officer informs I have to bring all the router and modem to my new location. In case of a downgrade, I have to return all the devices.

So, go along with whatever the TM officer said. By the time I arrived at the new location, they had failed to inform me that there was no TM point at the new location; The nearest TM point is more than 1 hour from my new location.

Due to this pandemic time, I had to schedule my leave and my time; arrange for a police permit; and by the way, I had to wait for ten days just because my Sejahtera turned yellow. At last, I am all set to go to the nearest TM point; when I arrive and taking my queue. The officer informed that they were having a thump print issue and could not process any relocation request.

I request to file a complaint; well, it has already been more than a month, and I've paid the bill. The sad thing is they cannot give me when the thump-print issue is resolved. This is because I need to reschedule. I hope anyone in that TM point sees my complaint; else, I try my luck to call them again where it is very hard to get through; I may ask for a refund for the month that there is no UNIFI service to experience with.

Anyway, TM 100 is not of much use in this case. They have this one standard answer, "we cannot do anything; you need to go to the nearest TM point".

12 REPLIES 12
remstr
Mayor

Re: Request for Relocation

Hi @pat485 ,

Which TMpoint that had a thumbprint issue? For your problem, you can ask for termination since your address got no unifi and you refuse to use streamyx.

But if you want to use streamyx then we need to fix that thumbprint issue first. Let me know which TMpoint and i will check from here.

pat485
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

FYI at TMpoint Kuching. 

If I terminate I will be penalized for early termination, which means the remaining month x Monthly Bill, that's about a thousand plus.

I have no choice; If there UNIFI line, I continue, if no UNIFI, I have to downgrade. In any way, I need an internet line to my home. In addition, I can see clearly the TM pole in front of my house at the new location.

By the way, TM100 and TMpoint at my previous location are not sure that my new Location has UNIFI or not.

pat485
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Anyway, the TM pole is with the UNIFI DP black box.

Tags (1)
remstr
Mayor

Hi @pat485 ,

I understand the confusion. This is termination due to no infra at your new place, which is different from ordinary termination. This kind of termination from my knowledge got no penalty.

If you want, i can check with TMpoint Kuching to clarify things up, if you want to proceed with early termination. It is your call.

Also, please snap a picture of that black box and share here.

pat485
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi,

I am not requesting termination. Need that to be clear. In addition, there is no confirmation that the new location has no infa (I did inform that there Telekom pole and TM box whatsoever). The thing is when I went to TM point Kuching, the officer only entertain me in front of the door (along with other customer queuing), and just inform me that they have an issue with their thump print, and cannot entertain any request for termination and relocation.  As I said in the previous thread, I failed a complaint during queuing. Since there is no feedback so far, that is why I have to post my issue here.

I have raised an issue and complain before, none of it shows progress; but yeah instead of receiving SMS that already resolves my issue.

Suggest that TM have a process here to follow-up all cases until complete; not just close case and inform already resolve; then I have to get to another TM point; where I have to explain from A-Z.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 172248.pngScreenshot 2021-10-08 172310.png

pat485
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Tiang.jpgTM Box.jpg

pat485
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Has the thump print issue at TM Point Batu Lintang Kuching been resolved. I need to arrange my trip again next week.
remstr
Mayor

Hi @pat485 ,

Sorry but i cant read the writing on the dp box. Can you snap a better one? And one more thing, share with me your house's lat long, your precise lat long so i can check the unifi coverage.

pat485
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-14 at 11.29.11 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-10-14 at 11.28.50 AM.jpeg