cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting for Unifi coverage and new port.

SOLVED
hydroboy87
Contributing Citizen ✪

Requesting for Unifi coverage and new port.

Dear TM,

I am a full-time Digital Marketing Manager and was using Unifi for 5 years in KL. Recently, I moved back to my hometown and unfortunately, there's no Unifi coverage. It is my parents' home, and they have been subscribed to Streamyx close to 10 years now, maybe more. Right now, my job requires me to have a stable internet speed and connection for file transfers and for other work-related stuff. 

The price we pay for Streamyx is quite expensive when compared to Unifi. Especially in terms of stability and also speed. I would rather pay more for Unifi than Streamyx at the moment because I do not wish to change to another service provider. I am quite happy with TM's service  Smiley Happy

I kindly request that TM look into this, and consider expanding your service coverage for Unifi in the Buntong areas in Ipoh.

The expansion would definitely benefit most of the residents within the area as more and more of us are in need of high speed and stable internet for our daily use.

I hope there'll be a positive answer from TM soon.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
remstr
Mayor

Re: Requesting for Unifi coverage and new port.

hi there,

You can walk in to your nearest TMpoint, and request them to put you in their waiting/request list.

Or you can try unifi mobile broadband, 

Hope that helps.

hydroboy87
Contributing Citizen ✪

This is the same reply I have been getting for years. 

I have submitted my request multiple times, yet there has been no solution.

remstr
Mayor

@hydroboy87 wrote:

This is the same reply I have been getting for years. 

I have submitted my request multiple times, yet there has been no solution.

Because this is "the" reply. Nobody knows when or where TM will expand their non-unifi area. As a user, that is the only thing we could do at this moment.