cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screwed up Tech Support

New-in-Town ✪

Screwed up Tech Support

Had my UniFi suddenly disconnected yesterday afternoon......and happened to see a TM van behind my house doing work on the pole that carried my fibre cable. Ran around to the back to ask the techs if they may have accidentally detached my cable, but the van just left. Called UniFi, expecting them to at least find out who just serviced pole F13/14 - and they couldn’t be bothered. All bells and whistles in their adverts, but starty on the inside. I called UniFi again and told them not to bother restoring my service as their Support is manned by brainless twits - my current 2 year contract may not be up, but I no longer want their starty service - they can summon their lawyers if they want - I’m more than happy to see them in court with my own lawyer - after all - I’m paying RM249 for a 50Mps plan - more than 4 times the current promotion - I’ll sue them back for hardship - and gross overcharging for a complaint  that should have been attended to promptly as it was their fault in the first place. Screw you, TM. Gaji buta.

3 REPLIES
New-in-Town ✪

Re: Screwed up Tech Support

And before anyone thinks I’m new to UniFi, I definitely am not.

I am a UnFi LAUNCH customer - I’ve been a faithful UniFi customer 6 months before UnoFi was offixially launched -  that’s a LONG time ago. 

This is how they treat us now.

Upholding Citizen ✪✪

don't la angry sangat..the more you angry, the more things cannot be solved properly and peacefully. besides, I'm confused though coz the logic just didn't make sense...6 months and as a long time ago...sorry, this doesn't jive in

Anyway, the most important you should do though, you just need to chat with the livechat team and just raise the issue about the incident and let the team do the investigation.

#findyourzen #dontangrylah

Highlighted
Sheriff

@Patrick777 wrote:

And before anyone thinks I’m new to UniFi, I definitely am not.

I am a UnFi LAUNCH customer - I’ve been a faithful UniFi customer 6 months before UnoFi was offixially launched -  that’s a LONG time ago. 

This is how they treat us now.

im sure this can be solved, dont worry. i'll see what i can find out ya.

footer remstr 1.png