cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Unifi Air Behaviour

scriventan
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Unifi Air Profile Invalid: Internet Disconnected

@remstr Huh? I received an email from TM, but the case ID quoted in email is  different.

CAS-210924-012419

Now I'm confused, which case ID is mine. 

Anyway, any findings from your end? 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @scriventan ,

No worries, share with me your account number as well. They need a time to check since their system seems to be a little unstable right now post migration.

scriventan
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr Account number: 1712902848. I hope this is correct, as this is given by the live chat agent also.

By the way, is the migration exercise completed? TM agent can register new SIM now? Because I did went to TMP and the officer told me they suspected the SIM problem and gave me a NEW SIM but cannot register that day due to a system upgrade. 

If NEW SIM registration is possible now, I would rush to TMP tomorrow to get my issue resolved.

Please advise. Thank you.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @scriventan ,

Noted on the account number.

From what i heard, BEBAS prepaid can register new sim now. unifi Air supposedly had no issue but since it is all connected with the same system with unifi Mobile i would say please wait for official announcement.

I dont want to waste your precious time outside.

scriventan
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr Any status update? I am still not able to use my Internet. The customer service also did not reply to my email after sending me an email 3 days ago. I lost my Internet connection one week already. Aduh!...

What's the SLA actually?!

It's so frustrating.  Sorry to say I'm really not happy and disappointed with the service, and up to a level that I doubt Unifi/TM did plan and tested the system upgrading/migration before rolling out. Even the live chat is congested with customer queues up to 800+ every day. I chose Unifi, not other Telco, but TM really disappointed me this time. 

To be honest, I can only use the service for 2 days after I subscribed and got the modem. Then service down for one week. If you are the user, how do you feel?

IMG_204EDAF665F7-1.jpeg

remstr
Mayor

Hi @scriventan ,

I followed up your report couple of times now. I will do that again today, hopefully there will be some answers from them.

scriventan
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstrFYI and update. I went to TMP just now and get the replacement of the new SIM. I now then got the Internet connection back.

Thanks.

amirhamzahamha
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Mine is working well and good now. Thank you