cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Suggestions

After this 2 months of to-and-fro from here, to live chat or calling TM, I found this few things that irked me really much.

1. no estimated timeline for unifi fibre expansion. following call from our minister to equip fibre for whole nation, tm should put up a estimated timeline and not afraid to invest frontal money (because everyone will instantly jump onto the fibre wagon, who doesn't like fast internet?)

2. live chat dept should be able to do what normal tmpoint hq agent can. few time i ask them to expand my port to as much as it can or checking the internet junction box here. all i get is "restarting my port". shouldnt they able to open report like normal agent? (if they can, well, either i didnt phrase myself properly, or they plain "tak apa").

sorry if both of this was addressed before, specially the timeline one. hope you can redirect me to it if thats a thing

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: Suggestions

Hi there @johndoe_1545 ,

You are right about the fiber expansion. It is easier if TM could inform their whole fiberisation plan, but i do believe they didnt do it for a good reason. What reason? One that i could think of is business competition. But it just my 2 cents, you can argue on that.

Livechat can open report, just like normal TMpoint staff.  Maybe what you are asking is way beyond their capabilities, and need another level of troubleshooting to do that.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

TM only stated in press that they targeted 70% of streamyx users can enjoy unifi by end of 2020.

We just wait and see if they can reached that target. Another 10 months ya! 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

competition can be healthy depending on the situation, and this is one of them, tm need that wake up call after decade of monopolization.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

betting im one of that 30%, i've been watching so many area next to mine getting unifi, maxis, etc, but none of them reaches here.

Now there is there is unifi coverage in my area but it is 8 block/street down. best of all, only 1 customers using. Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

By the way, this is the current status of the phone line pole which my house is using. I've asked the installation team, they said it's fall under "maintenance team" job. They also reported the TM box having trouble and did a quick fix. And they said it might break down sooner or later.

86603481_593500051203530_8142659536767942656_n.jpg

Highlighted
Sheriff

Yeah @johndoe_1545 , that is not the suitable answer from staff. Im sure the one who said that was a contractor.

From the picture, i can see the messy wire/cable,maybe they did not clear that old one that hanging around. Did you happened to snap the pole number?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

i'll do it after work, yea, so many old wire hanging. 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Quick update

Currently there 3 unifi box near my house, jalan 4 pasir pinji

-jalan 12
-jalan 14
-jalan centrepoint

yet, no coverage in area in between these 3. Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Nope, doesn't seems to be carry any number or maybe its too old that the paint faded

address: 1543, Jalan pasir pinji 4, 31650, ipoh

Tags (1)