cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM Unifi Cable Was Unplugged From TM Box Without TM Giving Any Notice

kengtung
Contributing Citizen ✪

TM Unifi Cable Was Unplugged From TM Box Without TM Giving Any Notice

My Unifi was disconnected on 26-Oct-2019. Until today, the line is still down and TM technician told me someone unplugged my Unifi cable from the TM box and my port was assigned to a new customer in my area.

How could this happen as a existing customer? Did TM not do any checking first on ports availability before asking their vendor to do installation?

I am very disappointed that this is the 2nd time it happened to me and I am considering changing to Maxis!

6 REPLIES 6
TokAdi
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Re: TM Unifi Cable Was Unplugged From TM Box Without TM Giving Any Notice

OMG! Which area ya? TM should taking this matter seriously.  But my advice dont change to Maxis. Coz ppl getting bad experience with Maxis services. Sorry to say, ramai yang menyesal after change to Maxis.

kengtung
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi,

I am staying in Penang, Taman Seri Juru.

The technician has fixed the issue by pulling a new cable. I requested for a rebate but in the end got rejected! This is clearly not my fault or my device in my house.

Is all TM customers were treated like this?

What is more ridiculous is my speed now is 4-5Mbps even though my line is mentioned to be Turbo-ed to 300Mbps already. I did not even get back my original 30Mbps line.

The response from TM Unifi below:

Thank you for contacting Unifi.

Referring to the report number 1-25849402074 on the rebate request.

We wish to inform that rebate may only be considered to be proposed if the failure of connection is from TM side. Upon checking with the report number 1-25650885059, we found that the faulty was due to customer internal wiring. Therefore, we regret that we are unable to propose the rebate for you. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you would like to update your details and know more about billing and services, you can do so via our care@unifi app. Furthermore, be part of the unifi Community at community.unifi.com.my; where you can enjoy self-service assistance as well as engage and share your unifi experience with other community members. 

We look forward to serve you better. 

Regards,

Norasliza
E-mail Team
Unifi

kengtung
Contributing Citizen ✪

Seems like nobody is accountable for the wiring part. TM washed hands and in the end still charge the customers and refuse to take responsibility on the TM contractors and TM vendors part. They said this is contractors problem. Then, how do I get rebate from contractors for messing up? Looks like customers are ripped off either way by TM and contractors!
kengtung
Contributing Citizen ✪

I will give it a try and see. I am with TM for so long and they lack of responsibilities. Either way, I will get problems from providers and being a customer, will be ripped off either way. Why not try Maxis and see, because I want to see how good is their service compared to TM. Never try, never know. If I stay with TM, also will face the same never-ending problems, so what harm to switch? 

Tags (1)
kengtung
Contributing Citizen ✪

My Unifi line was down again just now. LOS indicator blinking red. OMG! I filed a complaint to MCMC.

MCMC_Complaint.jpg

aimullah85
Contributing Citizen ✪

Tweet Gobind Singh Deo. Sure they scared...