Temporary Relocation

shufeeza
Contributing Citizen ✪

Temporary Relocation

Hi

I  am planning my house renovation which will take approximately 6 months to complete. During this period, I will be renting a house. Kindly advise, should I terminate the UNIFI subscription or if there is other better option.

3 REPLIES 3
2D_Ackerman
Sheriff

Re: Temporary Relocation

Hi @shufeeza , if you want to relocate your unifi account to renting the house this depends on the port available, or can request Temporary Suspension your unifi account. Temporary Suspension is the suspension of service(s)temporarily and bill charges are waived for a maximum of 3 months as requested by the customer. The customer is unable to use the service during Temporary Suspension. 

_yesri_12
Sheriff

hi, @shufeeza you may relocate your current unifi to the new house you are renting if there is port available or you may request for temporary suspension as per inform by @2D_Ackerman but as far as I know for this temporary suspension you may only request if you already pass the contract period. Maybe you can contact their support at 100 or Live Chat to check on your contract period first and seek for advise on your issue here. 

mitie88
Sheriff

@shufeeza Relocation will depend on port availability at the new address.  Other option, as mentioned earlier is to request temporary suspension but there might be some tnc applied. You may contact unifi first to check. Hope they help you find the best solution.