Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Reading

SOLVED
bing5599
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Test Reading

i got a phone call from TM point tell me my unifi apply now is test reading..what's that mean?my area is port full..is that mean they will add a new port and i will have unifi soon?

11 REPLIES 11
remstr
Mayor

Re: Test Reading

@bing5599 wrote:

i got a phone call from TM point tell me my unifi apply now is test reading..what's that mean?my area is port full..is that mean they will add a new port and i will have unifi soon?

It can be, @bing5599 . You should ask for more info from them, and tell them you are very interested.

Welcome to unifi family Smiley Happy

bing5599
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

u think should i call back the number they call me?or i just wait them call back to me?i'm vey very very very intersting wan to have a unifi ..

remstr
Mayor

@bing5599 wrote:

u think should i call back the number they call me?or i just wait them call back to me?i'm vey very very very intersting wan to have a unifi ..

@bing5599 can you share with us the essence of your conversations? Did he promised anything? i mean like a date or something?

bing5599
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

TM there call me on 12/9..he say actually my area unifi work is done more early but some reason so delay a bit..he say is doing test reading now and will be done my unifi request on the first week on oct or maybe will early done by end of sep...i have ask him my unifi request confirm will be ready this timeor not...he say yes...but i still don get any call from them...i have ask some friend they say test reading not 100% will get unifi so i came here to grt answer

remstr
Mayor

@bing5599 wrote:

TM there call me on 12/9..he say actually my area unifi work is done more early but some reason so delay a bit..he say is doing test reading now and will be done my unifi request on the first week on oct or maybe will early done by end of sep...i have ask him my unifi request confirm will be ready this timeor not...he say yes...but i still don get any call from them...i have ask some friend they say test reading not 100% will get unifi so i came here to grt answer

If they have called you then i think you are in the list. No worries, they will call you again im positive. However, you should look for unifi banner or kiosk on your area, usually they will promote "kaw kaw" after expanding the coverage.

bing5599
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

okie,thanks!i'll wait until mid of oct,hope they will call me as soon as possible...i'll search for big big banner if they are promoting here lol

Tags (1)
satuduatiga
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

Area mana ni yang ko ada test reading? Bagus gak kan derang panggil u tuk gitau pasal tu. Takdelah tunggu bebodoh jer tatau apa derang buat tu...

remstr
Mayor

@satuduatiga wrote:

Area mana ni yang ko ada test reading? Bagus gak kan derang panggil u tuk gitau pasal tu. Takdelah tunggu bebodoh jer tatau apa derang buat tu...

Hai @satuduatiga , depa akan panggil/call yang mana register interest, ada dalam list.

satuduatiga
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

Kalo gini okla, boleh gak accept. Tak suka la tunggu bebodoh jer tau. Kalo ada callback, i suka.