Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiada liputan unifi

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Tiada liputan unifi

Dah bertahun apply untuk unifi dan ini telah masuk tahun ketiga.

Hanya seberang jalan sahaja terdapat unifi, tetapi area sini masih belum ada unifi. Staff TMPoint sendiri menyatakan terdapat demand yang tinggi di sini tetapi pelik kenapa bajet dari HQ tidak approve untuk teruskan projek walhal demand sudah ada.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: Tiada liputan unifi

@GameSky wrote:

Dah bertahun apply untuk unifi dan ini telah masuk tahun ketiga.

Hanya seberang jalan sahaja terdapat unifi, tetapi area sini masih belum ada unifi. Staff TMPoint sendiri menyatakan terdapat demand yang tinggi di sini tetapi pelik kenapa bajet dari HQ tidak approve untuk teruskan projek walhal demand sudah ada.

Kami disini pun tak tahu macam mana nak buat ni. coverage 4G unifi mobile kuat tak?

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Saya pun spt situasi yg sama. Pindah rumah area baru. Tp sebelah dah ada taman. Semut tak kan dtg kalau xde gula2 kan. So TM kena bubuh service Unifi, baru lah org nak daftar kan. Xde service, camnw org nak daftar.. 

Highlighted
Sheriff

@AIM_JDT wrote:

Saya pun spt situasi yg sama. Pindah rumah area baru. Tp sebelah dah ada taman. Semut tak kan dtg kalau xde gula2 kan. So TM kena bubuh service Unifi, baru lah org nak daftar kan. Xde service, camnw org nak daftar.. 

Cuba pergi TMpoint terdekat, daftar demand list dulu.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

kan... di sini ramai yang dah register demand sejak 2-3 tahun lepas, seberang jalan je ade unifi walhal tak sampai 50meter.. alasan demi alasan diberi kejap demand takda kejap demand tinggi kejap ulang balik.

siap ade yang nak register kat tmpoint disuruh balik sebab service takda... macam mana orang nak signup lau service tak disediakan.

Umpana buka kedai makan besar, asyik iklan suruh orang datang makan tetapi makanan satu pun takda dijual.
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

tak nak unifi mobile sebab ada berquota, wireless tak se-stable fiber and xleh hotspot..even hotspot pun limit 10GB je

plus dah cuba unifi mobile, stream FHD netflix pun sekat.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

wow.. no solution dah terus mark as solution? This issue will net get closed sehingga ada unifi di kawasan sini.

Highlighted
Sheriff

@GameSky wrote:

wow.. no solution dah terus mark as solution? This issue will net get closed sehingga ada unifi di kawasan sini.

Hi @GameSky , that is the best solution that this community can provide for you.

You need to understand what we are running here, and what is the community are. In here members can help members, by sharing their opinions or tips and tricks.

This is not the place where you put your request, and wants us to solve it for you. If that is your intentions then you have come to a wrong place my friend.

I hope you will understand. @GameSky 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Probably this community might have someone from TM might *helps* to check on the future projects or coverage instead of just "oh good, you came to the wrong neighborhood and please get out of here" mode.

And since I've mentioned it, please do check on the Taman Campus Edge, Samarahan, Sarawak to see if there's unifi coming or not since across the road already got unifi for years. Since I read some can help to check on the location. And yes, I do use the word "please".  

It does got unifi branding on the domain and forums, no? Else I wouldn't come here.

Highlighted
Sheriff

@GameSky wrote:

Probably this community might have someone from TM might *helps* to check on the future projects or coverage instead of just "oh good, you came to the wrong neighborhood and please get out of here" mode.

And since I've mentioned it, please do check on the Taman Campus Edge, Samarahan, Sarawak to see if there's unifi coming or not since across the road already got unifi for years. Since I read some can help to check on the location. And yes, I do use the word "please".  

It does got unifi branding on the domain and forums, no? Else I wouldn't come here.

Hi @GameSky ,

Yes, someone from TM do come here and do their businesses, BUT they will not able to gather your info in here (regarding coverage, port, etc) unless you already logged your interest at TMpoint.

That is why i will redirect you or any other members to log a request in TMpoint. That is where TM will get the info.

You asked us to not to "accept the solution" until you got your unifi. What can we do though?

Please do enlighten us @GameSky