cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tm port full TM PLEASEEEE READ

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Tm port full TM PLEASEEEE READ

Hi everyone, im quite sure im im not the first one to start this topic but it is really frustraiting. You can see the email replies i got on top. To cut the story short let me summarize

1. I moved to a new place (USJ 2/5H) landed property

2. Want to apply unifi then was told port full by agents.

3. Then i call tm they say port full then put me on "waiting list" and they find alternative port.

4. Ask whats the timeline or whats the procedure, staff say dont know.

So i emailed the

Screenshot_20200210-210110_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200210-210116_Gmail.jpg

hat i really want to know is what is the procedure of the "look for additional port?" Yes it may not be as easy as just looking around but could you care to inform us? Takkan we just blindly sit and wait right? Not that i want you to find ports for me right this second. But keep us informed on what are the alternative. 

And how do you allocate yr so call ports? USJ 2 from my observation is a very mature township and houses here are now new easily more than 5 to 10 years. And i dont think 1 household will have 2 unifi ports. So how do you allocate yr ports? 

1 last thing. When you ask yr customers to be on the "waiting list" means what? We wait till one fine day your director say ahhh let there be fibre is it? If you dont like the customers to keep complaining the same thing then keeep the updates comingggg. Like what are the plans?This  complaint case escalated to where?  What is the reason of the hold up of the alternative port? Rejected request or still pending? Is it because not enough user request? If thats the case then just inform your customer "We need X amount of people seeking for interest" then only we can justify. Okay fine at least its an honest reply that from customers end we can work on. Dont just keep us like dumbo waiting everyday praying to God that oneeeee day your director decide to put unifi at our place kan? This is the thing that makes customers mad. Its nt that all customers want you to find a solution for them RIGHT THIS SECOND. But dont keep us in the dark, let us know what is the reason. Give us feedback so we can work together. You guys are the "no 1 " fibre provider and Maxis also have to use yr line. So no point for me going and asking them to apply additional ports if you all dont have ports yourself. Please TM dah 2020 ni, subang usj xckp port lol joking ke bro

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: Tm port full TM PLEASEEEE READ

Hi there @Domy7 ,

It looks like you have already reached MCMC. That's a good move.

Regarding the port, as i read the email they already put you on waiting list and you will be served once the port is available. When? Im not in the management level but im sure they will do their best.