To claim for free next bill payment according to no internet access for 27 days

Syairah123
Contributing Citizen ✪

To claim for free next bill payment according to no internet access for 27 days

According to the issue above, as a loyal unifi user,  I want to claim for free next bill payment due to delayed process from tmunifi team on internet relocation to my new address unit house.

1. For tmunifi information, I had issued this matter on 13 Mei 2022 (Friday) on the day I had move to a new unit house. I had moved from Pangsapuri Hospital Ampang (Address: C-14-1, Pangsapuri Hospital Ampang, Jalan Mewah Utara, Pandan Mewah, 68000 Ampang, Selangor) to Pandan Court (Address: B1-3-9, Pandan Court, Jalan Mewah 4, Taman Pandan Mewah, 68000 Ampang, Selangor).

1. The process take so long eventhough I proactively in contact by waiting, answering call from unifi team and even go to tmunifi counter for twice (first for relocate address and second for complaining for no progression yet after waiting as their promises). I had no internet access for 27 days (almost a month).

1. Consideration and coorporation from tmunifi team is greatly appreciated and thanked.

Your sincerely,

Syairah

(Unifi User)

2 REPLIES 2
Asnoor
Sheriff

Re: To claim for free next bill payment according to no internet access for 27 days

Hi, Syairah123 . For information, the transfer of service depends on the availability of unifi in the new areas. However, you may request the rebate with customer service.

https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us

Syairah123
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: To claim for free next bill payment according to no internet access for 27 days

Ok. Tqvm..=)