cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tomorrow installer(s) might be treated like nothing!

MHaffiezMNazri
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Tomorrow installer(s) might be treated like nothing!

@unifi@helpmeunifi read this good! You're making fun of me by telling the wrong username could be changed when I called but through email I was told it was not possible. Not only that, dare asking me to clean this mess and also, sending two installers? They would be treated like dogs! https://t.co/nNh6ho7zJa

An adult living with ADHD - Go figure!
7 REPLIES 7
remstr
Mayor

Re: Tomorrow installer(s) might be treated like nothing!

deep breath, im sure we can sort things out haffiez.

so right now you want to change your username, right?

remstr
Mayor

hi Haffiez,

Its resolved already right?

MHaffiezMNazri
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Not quite as now I'm equipped with 'haffiez' and not 'mhaffiezmnazri' and the reason I've been quiet is because I'm in a hospital.

MHaffiezMNazri
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

The installation took place when I was not in the premise as I am still hospitalised.

I am still adamant once I am discharged I should get the username. No one would use that as it is amalgamation of my names.

Should there be problem, it is ONLY because one of the resellers still holding the application without processing.

As several resellers approached me without telling where did they get my contacts.

MHaffiezMNazri
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Just received a prank call from 03-2246 5000 which my Truecaller app identified as TM Unifi.

I would be discharged tomorrow or Tuesday and I will tell people at Menara TM would not like it until I can drag them into uncable all the messed installation done or get MHaffiezMNazri as the right username.

No one in my house would be allowed to sign on behalf whilst I am hospitalised as I didn't even issue any authorisation letter!

MHaffiezMNazri
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Anyone really looking into the scam I am being dragged into?

A lady named Ashma seemed to helped a bit but now she is off radar.

Can you help? I am becoming impatient day by day and this is never good.

MHaffiezMNazri
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Hi Sheriff,

Is that your name or that is actually the designation you post here? (as sheriff is technically is a position in local council and in the USA, associated with local police)

I believe Ashma is on leave, hence the case is still pending,

I have e-mailed her all recorded conversations between me and the reseller.

That case aside, I had informed Ashma that I wanted to have Unifi TV, but I think because now she is away, she might have put that aside as when I checked with Ask TM, they said there is no record of request to add STB.

Perhaps someone here could assist while waiting for Ashma to return from holiday?

THANKS!