cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNIFI AIR having prive IP address range? Can't seems to get NAT status set to open

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: UNIFI AIR having prive IP address range? Can't seems to get NAT status set to open

Did you manage to get the solution? 

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Re: UNIFI AIR having prive IP address range? Can't seems to get NAT status set to open

I am having the same problem too. Did you get a solution? I really dont want to use VPN to bypass all this as it will most definately slow down the connection & pose a privacy risk

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

I have the same issues too . I dont know this happened for months already . I just bought UNIFI AIR and they cant resolve this yet? I cant even use voice call in apps like discord and voice chat party in games Smiley Sad Please solve this UNIFI. Tell me please if its done. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

The NAT Type are STRICT . Its is the worst type . It should be at least Moderate or even better if its Open

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Streamyx also the same. I'm using this website to test (https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/) and all the port listed in GTA Online have been blocked. not sure it's the correct way to verify the port is closed or not but I have NAT STRICT in GTA online.

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@WilliamMY I manage to change NAT status from strict to open. I log into router setting then go to Special Application fill both TCP and UDP with 3074. I check back NAT and it become Open (I was tweeking it for CoD MW). 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

u just subscribe a vpn service problem solves. 

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

bro, they solve this issue yet or not?? i can connect to my vpn but the network speed like star.. cant open an website