cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNIFI no port

zwei_91
Contributing Citizen ✪

UNIFI no port

Anyone know how to expidete no available port issue? Tried Maxis same response. The place I'm in has poor mobile coverage. With MCO 3.0, not sure how to WFH. Would appereciate the help provided. Really need this issue resolve.

6 REPLIES 6
remstr
Mayor

Re: UNIFI no port

Hi @zwei_91 ,

Have you registered as waiters? You can do that via TMpoint.

zwei_91
Contributing Citizen ✪

hi @remstr, have registered as waiters on TM portal. Do you know any way to expedite this beside blindly waiting?

Background - I'm moving to my new place which is in Setia Alam. Not sure what TM is doing as they do not have enough ports to cater for the whole taman, and it is a new taman. Not sure how this is align with MY's digital nation plan by PM if TM can't even meet the minimum requirement of giving people access to the Internet.

If mobile connection is good in the area, I wouldn't mind to use Digi Infinite or Maxis Home 4G. But too bad the area has weak mobile coverage when indoors and the Fibre Internet space is bening monopoly by TM. 

Regardless of the above, have you any recommendation on how can this be expedite without me waiting blindly, or are there any other optiosn out there? Tried so many options to no avail. 

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @zwei_91 ,

Usually i can try to check the project availability, but recently i noticed that it is kinda hard to get them, i am not sure why. If you dont mind waiting, i can try to do that but i cannot promise you anything in return.

zwei_91
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr ya, don't mind waiting cause with WFH, connectivity is a necessity. What details do you need from me to do the checking?

remstr
Mayor

Hi @zwei_91 ,

PM me your contact details such as fullname and phone number, and your complete address.

zwei_91
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr have PM you the details. Thanks!