cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi 2.4Ghz keep disconnect and reconnect, but 5Ghz is fine

haziq666
New-in-Town ✪

Re: Unifi 2.4Ghz keep disconnect and reconnect, but 5Ghz is fine

my wifi for 2.4g hz said that there is not internet access. does that still considered the router problem? 

haziq666
New-in-Town ✪

my wifi said that there is not internet access. does this still considered as the router problem?
LeeLY
New-in-Town ✪✪

i also facing this problem. 

TM just changed new rounter last week. 

This week - Unifi 2.4Ghz keep disconnected & reconnect again.  (my home device mostly don't have 5Ghz function)

have contact TM yesterday, help to reset & asked me restart modem.

Today my childrens online class still the same, (lag, disconnected & reconnect back)

then i Live chat TM again and the agent help to reset & asked me restart modem.

Just wondering is that they only can help to reset ? 

actually what is the problem? i guess they should know... seem many ppl facing this issue.

router or line problem? 

zaimani
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Router and receiver are using two different anttena. One  for 2.4 G and the other one for 5G. Try to fix anttena for 2.4G either on router or receiver. For information the two anttenas are indentical. For information also 5G is much faster unless your machine do not support 5G. Most of company do not update their BIOS anymore for 2.4G and leaving some bug undetected

jlkm88
New-in-Town ✪

Mine also the same 2.4ghz wifi always disappear with no reason, change modems also the same. Tm technician can't find cause, each time they reset the router, it is good for a week or two and 2.4 Ghz is gone and reappear maybe a few hours or days?

TM SHOULD BE PRUDENT TO INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE.