Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Air availability and coverage in Pandan Mewah, Ampang

SOLVED
Ubaied93
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi Air availability and coverage in Pandan Mewah, Ampang

Hi, was just wondering if the Unifi Air sim card really out of stock everywhere? already check 3 outlet of tmpoint  all say no stock. Can I order it online instead? and will TM branch out the coverage to my area, specifically Pandan Mewah, cause I notice there actually alot of spots coverage around my area but my house just beside it lol.  I hope its not as bad as Digi infinite 150mbps...use at office blazing fast. Come back ampang, no line at all even thought in middle of 4G+ coverage, call digi, say too many infinite  user in ampang so hogging the line, ask me pindah petaling jaya. drunk Digi.

I hope this could be the best solution for me and my bro use for download,  video and  gaming purposes. Cause our house stuck with Unifi Lite which is copper and 10mbps only...with hungry siblings stream all  day and unable to upgade to fibre due to full port.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3cKgGLss4DTeXFSQ6

3 REPLIES 3
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi Air availability and coverage in Pandan Mewah, Ampang

Hi @Ubaied93 ,

unifi Air are using unifi mobile's 4G network. I cant say its "blazingly fast", because they only said its about 20Mbps.

Regarding the connections, maybe you can test with unifi bebas prepaid first. If you are satisfied with the speed then you can try unifi Air later.

And from i heard yes there are shortage of stocks (huawei modem), but i think they will restock soon enough.

Ubaied93
Contributing Citizen ✪

@remstr wrote:

Hi @Ubaied93 ,

unifi Air are using unifi mobile's 4G network. I cant say its "blazingly fast", because they only said its about 20Mbps.

Regarding the connections, maybe you can test with unifi bebas prepaid first. If you are satisfied with the speed then you can try unifi Air later.

And from i heard yes there are shortage of stocks (huawei modem), but i think they will restock soon enough.

oh i meant the sim card stocks. not the router. i have my own 4g router. It doesnt need to be fast. 20mbps 1 person i think quiet fast already.

remstr
Mayor

@Ubaied93 oh i think there will not be any shortage of simcard, hopefully.

From the announcement it looks like only that huawei device that needs replenish. No mention about simcard any whatsoever.

Maybe you can try to walkin to TMpoint when you are free i guess?