hope so Smiley Happy

Glenn
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Unifi Air

everybody have to work so i prefer do it myself
satuduatiga
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

Kan. Skrang kan zaman digital, siapalah nak pergi TMpoint nih. Kalau leh setel online tu kan bagus. Tak phm la derang ni...

IronLaine
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

well, sharing from my experience. the staff told me that the reason why I had to go TMpoint and not able to do it online is because they need to check the coverage strength in my address where I plan to put the device at. Not all areas can receive strong signal and smooth connectivity. 

Secondly, if I subscribe to this plan, I will get the modem device thingy. Subscribe online then also susah coz then need to courier and whatnot. If I am at the shop then they can teach me how to use it and bring the modem thingy home straight.  Makes sense to me la. 

But still I agree on the hassle. Haha.. Smiley Frustrated

Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@Glenn wrote:
everybody have to work so i prefer do it myself

Understand @Glenn most of us were not born with silver spoon and have to put bread on table for family but TM office hour is the regular office hour so if you intend to appy for Unifi Air seems like going to TM Point is the only way as of until now. Hopefully online registeration will be available but I doubt that will happen soon as Unifi Air device is really selling like a hot cake.

Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Today I went to TM Point and got the Unifi Air device. It was the last one available for the week. These are the download and upload speed compare with Celcom home broadband

Unif Air

Download : 28Mbps (average of 5 runs)

Upload : 6.8Mbps (average of 5 runs)

Celcom home broadband

Download: 97Mbps (average of 5 runs)

Upload: 15.8Mbps (average of 5 runs)

From the above speed test we can see that Celcom is a lot faster than Unifi Air but Celcom has quota and Unifi Air as of now has no quota limit

Unifi Air

Pros

1. Comparatively cheaper

2. No quota limit

Cons

1. Slower speed

Celcom

Pros

1. Much faster speed

Cons

1. Compratively more expensive

2. Has quota limit

Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Refer to this link on how to request for Unifi Air (2 years contract with device)

steps

Glenn
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Actually they can learn celcom  30 days return policy this not a big problem 

Glenn
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Yea no other solution still had to go tm point 

Glenn
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Yea celcom quota limit hold me back if not i already change to celcom thanks for the reviews