Did you mean: 

Unifi Coverage

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Unifi Coverage

Hi,

Dear Team Unifi,

I'd like to know when will my place be under UNIFI's coverage since I've been using Streamyx almost 6 years. I've asked the unifihelp on twitter from last year and keep reporting to TM for the past 4 years perhaps. I know that most of the streamyx user are suffering because of the poor speed especially for those who are being a household with alot of people . Also, I've been playing online games for a long time and I'm quite disappointed with Streamyx service because of the super slow speed that was provided, 500kbps upload speed? Even most of the games today require 5mbps of upload speed for a smooth gameplay. I've kept experiencing the DC everyday, and got banned few times because of the poor connection. I mean like there is a place that has unifi coverage, the place is almost 250m from my place, I wish TM could expand the coverage so that most of the people won't be mad. Also who else are using 8mbps nowadays? Please do something and expand your coverage.

Ref no; 1-21760831113

Address: <removed for privacy>Kuantan Pahang

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Citizen ✪

Re: Unifi Coverage

wish they could get the network fix
Highlighted
Mayor

@brondemonde wrote:

Hi,

Dear Team Unifi,

I'd like to know when will my place be under UNIFI's coverage since I've been using Streamyx almost 6 years. I've asked the unifihelp on twitter from last year and keep reporting to TM for the past 4 years perhaps. I know that most of the streamyx user are suffering because of the poor speed especially for those who are being a household with alot of people . Also, I've been playing online games for a long time and I'm quite disappointed with Streamyx service because of the super slow speed that was provided, 500kbps upload speed? Even most of the games today require 5mbps of upload speed for a smooth gameplay. I've kept experiencing the DC everyday, and got banned few times because of the poor connection. I mean like there is a place that has unifi coverage, the place is almost 250m from my place, I wish TM could expand the coverage so that most of the people won't be mad. Also who else are using 8mbps nowadays? Please do something and expand your coverage.

Ref no; 1-21760831113

Address: 2/631 Jalan Masjid Balok, Pantai Balok, 26100 Kuantan Pahang

Hi @brondemonde , have you visit your nearest TMpoint, to register interest?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

NGL, Streamyx network is kind of crap. I keep having high latency, packet loss even though i've done the " reset port " every week.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

yes, i've done that few years back and still no repond. do i need to do it again?
Highlighted
Mayor

@brondemonde wrote:
yes, i've done that few years back and still no repond. do i need to do it again?

Hi @brondemonde , if you can spare a time then i strongly suggest that you walk in to your nearest TMpoint.