cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi DOWN due to outage

New-in-Town ✪

Unifi DOWN due to outage

Anyone here has the same issue as mine? My area has no outage recently but Live Chat support told that TM technician found there was major outage yesterday and caused the Unifi down for the entire day. They have restored back the battery and it is now back to normal. Then my question is, so whenever there is any outage in my area and I am gonna to have no Internet access again until the next working day? This has happened quite frequently from time to time. Moreover, when there is service downtime. No email nor SMS were sent to inform customers, all I have done is to use my data line and surf the net to ask for status. The SMS sent only when everything is resolved n passed. Is there any other way to prevent such bad situation to occur anew?! @tmunifi

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: Unifi DOWN due to outage

hi there @YkOng , from my understanding, there are 2 type of downtime.

One is planned, and the other is unplanned (outage).

For planned usually TM will send sms, or blast in the socmed. That is the current practices.

For outages however, because of something that we cannot control like natural disaster, or power outages. And for that particular events, they will only published #unifialerts on socmed depending on the scale of the outages.

footer remstr 1.png