cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Installer did not show up

Yee4
New-in-Town ✪✪

Unifi Installer did not show up

I received an appointment for an installation of Unifi on Sunday 18th October 2020. They did not show up. Called them, they said they will come on Monday instead. Waited and they did not show up again. Called the TM point where we made our registration. They said they will make another appointment again. Guess what, they sent us a contact and it's the same installer who cancelled the appointment twice by giving unacceptable reasons. Hope they will keep their word and come today. This is very frustrating as we are WFH and also our children are having their online classes. May I know, if the installer cancel again, who am I supposed to contact to get this problem fixed?

2 REPLIES 2
sbslash
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: Unifi Installer did not show up

Ni kes kena game installer ni. Mcm dulu² kita order kat restoran masa sibuk, dia akan goreng mee kita skli dgn order meja sblah yg baru sampai sebab ada so called "demand".. Hehehe
yunny0213
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Unifi Installer did not show up

I'm also facing same problem but I'm received the sms without installer name. I'm need to take emergency leave and stay at home waiting like idiot.