Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi account suspended but no outstanding payment

SOLVED
haniromiza76
New-in-Town ✪

Unifi account suspended but no outstanding payment

Came back from office found out my unifi line was not working at all. Since few weeks ago line was too slow & very bad, keep loading and loading until you can fall asleep in front of your TV. Called 100 just now & the lousy line notified that my account was suspended & asked me to pay RM0.00. That's sound soo stupid service of TM/unifi. Please rectify this matter ASAP. Area Serendah, Selangor. TEL No. 60380615007

2 REPLIES 2
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi account suspended but no outstanding payment

@haniromiza76 wrote:

Came back from office found out my unifi line was not working at all. Since few weeks ago line was too slow & very bad, keep loading and loading until you can fall asleep in front of your TV. Called 100 just now & the lousy line notified that my account was suspended & asked me to pay RM0.00. That's sound soo stupid service of TM/unifi. Please rectify this matter ASAP. Area Serendah, Selangor. TEL No. 60380615007

Hi @haniromiza76 ,

Sorry to hear that. For an easy access you can livechat with them, its easier than call 100. Im sure that there are some misunderstanding about your accout.

satuduatiga
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

Re: Unifi account suspended but no outstanding payment

Hahahahaa ni kelakar. Outstanding tp kena bayar RM0.00. Pehal ni?!

So u dah kol TM100 setel belum? Xdan la ko ingat derang akan kol blk u yg post kat sini jer..