cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi air speed not consistant

ZAMRAN
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Unifi air speed not consistant

hi sheriff, masa saya pakai streamyx dulu saya dah pernah report speed reduce during peak hour (7pm-12am) so unifi technician datang dah check pada waktu berkerja dan dapati tak ada apa2 masalah...so mereka pn balik..bila malam speed drop lagi...issue not solved...so saya pun redha jerlah...bila tiba masa bill keluar, saya di charge RM50 kerana technician visit charge..sedangkan issue still tidak resolved...that why sy sangat concern pasal ni...jika saya buka report dan technician datang visit pada waktu bekerja...benda yang sama akan berlaku dan mungkin saya akan di charge lagi....
Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@ZAMRAN wrote:
hi sheriff, masa saya pakai streamyx dulu saya dah pernah report speed reduce during peak hour (7pm-12am) so unifi technician datang dah check pada waktu berkerja dan dapati tak ada apa2 masalah...so mereka pn balik..bila malam speed drop lagi...issue not solved...so saya pun redha jerlah...bila tiba masa bill keluar, saya di charge RM50 kerana technician visit charge..sedangkan issue still tidak resolved...that why sy sangat concern pasal ni...jika saya buka report dan technician datang visit pada waktu bekerja...benda yang sama akan berlaku dan mungkin saya akan di charge lagi....

If there are more usage (more people go online) the download/upload speed naturally is going to come down regardless of if it's cable or wireless broadband. If the ISP speed is very fast say 500Mbps then the drop in speed we won't feel it because even dropping to 100Mbps it would be still good enough, but if the ISP speed is 10Mbps a 50% drop we would feel a lot of different especially if it is wireless broadband. So during peak hours we have to expect that (drop in internet speed). If the tech or live chat told you different thing then may be they don't really understand what's going on. 

The only solution is to subscribe to high speed or 'hope' our beloved Ministry of Communications and Multimedia set a minimum speed of 500Mbps for all ISP to provide their customers

If there are more and more people go into Unifi Air the speed will naturally drop during peak hours unless TM keep monitor and maintain the speed to atleast 20Mbps which mean increase the speed higher than 20Mbps during peak hours to compensate the slow speed during peak hours

Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@ZAMRAN wrote:

kenapa unifi air speed tak consistant sedangkan signal coverage full bar...speed boleh drop 1-2mbps pada satu2 masa especially antara pukul 7pm to 12pm...lebih teruk daripada streamyx 8mbps...

@ZAMRAN 

from 20Mbps dropped to 1-2Mbps is rediculous. Please make a record as a prove. Call 100 and live chat to complain. Send them your prove and tell them to send tech during the 7pm to 12pm time frame to see the exact effect and warn them not to charge for the tech fee as this is not related to your fault. If there is no help go to TM to cancel the Unifi Air plan and make complain to MCMC. You can make aduan to MCMC online or send complain to our beloved minister's facebook.

ZAMRAN
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

unifi air 20mbps speed1.jpgunifi air 20mbps speed2.jpg

ZAMRAN
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@Charlize
Saya dah penat melayan live chat.....lepas tu connection failed..kena mula dari awal balik...bad service from live chat..
solution pun xde..pastu disconnect..

Welcome to unifi! Our unifi representative will be with you shortly.

11/26/2019 11:40:51 a.m

All our Representatives are currently engaged with other customers. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please continue to hold or you may try again later.

11:52:54 a.m.

All our Representatives are currently engaged with other customers. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please continue to hold or you may try again later.

11:49:53 a.m

remstr
Mayor

@ZAMRAN wrote:
@Charlize
Saya dah penat melayan live chat.....lepas tu connection failed..kena mula dari awal balik...bad service from live chat..
solution pun xde..pastu disconnect..

Welcome to unifi! Our unifi representative will be with you shortly.

11/26/2019 11:40:51 a.m

11:52:54 a.m.

11:49:53 a.m

No worries @ZAMRAN , i will see what i can do ya. pls check your inbox.

Charlize
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

@ZAMRAN wrote:

unifi air 20mbps speed1.jpgunifi air 20mbps speed2.jpg

@ZAMRAN I believe you are entitled to cancel Unifi Air without being charged/penalized with this kind of speed. Touch wood but so far my Unifi Air is still within reasonable speed. I hope TM will rectify for you ASAP. 

remstr
Mayor

yes @Charlize @ZAMRAN no worries we will try to find out the root cause.

You have come to the right place.

ZAMRAN
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi..

Thanks to Remstr for your hand to help me on my issue...i really appreciated... so the answer unifi reply to me as below..

Dear Mr Zamran,

Thank you for reaching unifi Mobile.

Referring case ID U-2031818 on the connection issue nearby Jalan Sg Karang Damai 3 Taman Psj, Kuantan, Pahang; the location mentioned currently facing congestion issue. During congestion, the data speed delivered is at the best bitrate our network can offer at the delivery time, depending on the current traffic load.

Rest assured, we are taking this seriously and please bear with us while we are improving the network as this process will take times. Gaining your trust through the operation of a stable service will always be our highest priority. We deeply regret this incident and apologies to you, and to everyone who relies on us, for this inconvenience.

If you require further assistance, please do alert us and we are glad to assist you further.

We would be grateful if you join us at community.unifi.com.my.

Your Email Ticket ID: U-2031818

Warmest Regards,

A.Fatta

Customer Care Consultant

Look's like my problem isn't solved for short period..But not fair for my to pay the bill with the current package that i'll be served whereas the service that i recieved was unacceptable..

andcorps1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

So mine is already 2 weeks without connection then how?