cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi does not deserve our patronage did not receive unifi broadband new password despite 3 requests

SOLVED
Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

Unifi does not deserve our patronage did not receive unifi broadband new password despite 3 requests

Paying RM 263.95 per month for home fiber broadband.

Feb 22: Reconfigured my router and was not able to log-in with error message saying wrong password. Request #1 for password reset through Live Chat in unifi@care app. Informed that new password will be SMS'ed to my mobile number (verfified correct number) within 24 hours.

Feb 23: After 33 hours, did not receive SMS. Request #2 through Live Chat again and was informed again that new password will be resent within 24 hours. Note: This time, there was a confirmation email of my request unlike Request #1 where there was no confirmation or record of my request.

Feb 24: After 24 hours, still did not receive any SMS. Request #3 demanding for alternative way of getting new password since Unifi is clearly not capable of sending an SMS. Informed that they will manually call with new password within 24 hours.

Also emailed to help@tm.my regarding this issue.

Feb 25: After 26 hours, did not receive any phone call or missed calls. Email demanded that Unifi refund for the loss of connectivity (approx. RM 9.40 per day) and to terminate my subscription without penalty immediately.

Conclusion: Unifi does not want or deserve our money. 

I will be grateful for any recommendations for alternative providers.

1 REPLY 1
Sheriff

Re: Unifi does not deserve our patronage did not receive unifi broadband new password despite 3 requ

feel sorry for you.

Have they follow up with you today?

footer remstr 1.png