Unifi installer no show and no follow up

Shaniceozl
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi installer no show and no follow up

Unifi installer was supposed to come to my house yesterday to install unifi. Prior to the installation date, I received confirmation email from unifi stating the time & date of installation. I took leave and waited at home for the whole day.. no one called me. I messaged unifi customer service thru their live chat, I asked for confirmation if the installer will come today, they said YES and asked me to wait patiently. Until 5pm still no call from anyone, so I messaged them AGAIN and this time I asked for installer's contact number.. they replied saying "system don't have installer's number"???!!!! How come don't have?! They said "sorry system cannot find the installer's number"..what am I supposed to do then! Asked me to wait again..ok fine I waited again. Until 7.30pm..still no call. So I messaged unifi AGAIN, and they just said they will report my case and will follow up. That's all. This morning I called unifi again to ask for my rescheduled installation date and still they told me they will get back to me. No date no confirmation no nothing. What am I supposed to do now then? Just wait for a call that is never going to come? What lousy service seriously..

3 REPLIES 3
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi installer no show and no follow up

Hi @Shaniceozl ,

You will get another appointment date later. Usually there will be a sms with installer's name and number.

Royston25
Contributing Citizen ✪

Order Number: 1-BEP8KL6

Order Date: 10/11/2021

Installer not contact me. Telekom contractor not yet install fiber optic cabel at Taman Seroja Indah, Saratok how can install unifi?

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

Hows right now did Installer already install the unifi at your home?