Unifi stop everyday at 2pm until 9pm +/-

Lsk32
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi stop everyday at 2pm until 9pm +/-

This is the third day I'm getting the same problem. Every about 2pm, the red light starts blinking "LOS". I have to wait until almost sleep time about 9pm then it become stable. Before until now about 5 months already, it takes  4-5 hours no connection. Now 2pm until 9pm..I'm worried if it goes over 10pm +, wasted payment. Package is 100 Mbps Kulim Kedah area. Am I the only one having this issue?  does MCO has anything to do with it? Like they purposely shut down connections?

6 REPLIES 6
Lsk32
Contributing Citizen ✪

Everyday same 2 to 9pm internet lost connection.

Before it still ok, about 4 hours no internet but now about 3 days ago until today, at the same time starts at 2pm,modem flashing red light 'LOS'. Then until night 9pm +/- or extra a little minute then finally the network is working again but..is this normal? I hope I'm not the only one having this issue, 7 hours a day no internet.. Can't even do even a little bit of online work or join class. I'm guessing this will happen tommorrow again and after.. my package 100mb at Kulim area. Does MCO has anything to do with this problem?

remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi stop everyday at 2pm until 9pm +/-

Hi @Lsk32 ,

No, it should not be doing that, even on MCO period. Have you open a new report?

kanes39
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, 

I am having the same issue - do you know what is the fix?

TM Technician came:

- Replace the fibre from wall socket to modem

- Replace modem. 

- Reset the port. 

I am having this issue for the last 30 days and I would need some expert to help. 

_Kuza_
Sheriff

Hi, kanes39

You can consult directly with customer service, either through Live Chat, call to 100 or directly to their social media channels for them to check further if there are any issues involving the area. You can refer to the link> https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us

Alternatively, you can also use EasyFix tool for self trouble shoot your technical issue. Please visit https://easyfix.unifi.com.my/ for a faster alternative to help solve your unifi issue.

kanes39
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi @_Kuza_ ,

I have logged a case with them as well and unfortunately does not look like to be solved. 

The issue has been on going for 30 days now Smiley Sad so thought anyone from here can help. 

Regards,

Kanes.R

_Kuza_
Sheriff

Maybe you can contact CS again and check the report status with them. They will assist you and provide the best possible outcome.