cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently need unifi. Install Unifi Pole and make address correction if necessary

PaulWilliam
Contributing Citizen ✪

Urgently need unifi. Install Unifi Pole and make address correction if necessary

Hi, i was scheduled for transfer my unifi from my old house to my new house on 8April. Accordingly, my unifi installation supposed to be on 8 April 2021 and the installer came as promised. Upon checking, he said that my address needs to be added the word "KS07". The address that appears on your system currently is 23,Lorong Samarinda 26C, Taman Mesra 41000, Klang Selangor. However, he said that must put full address that sounds like this  23,Lorong Samarinda 26C/KS07, Taman Mesra 41000, Klang Selangor. Isit necessary? Anyway, so it seems TM need to adjust the change of small change in address detail. Secondly, he also said that it is better to have another unifi DB pole behind my house to complete my installation. He said that the cable will be dangling if he pull from the neares pole and better to install another pole. He said that he could not install unifi on that scheduled day for installation (8April2021), but however will send a report on this to unifi and will be assisting with adding TM pole installation right behind my house. I am a bit disappointed since my installation cannot be done as promised on last thurs 8 April. However, he said that the address rectification will take 1-2 days and pole installation approximately 2-3 days. The installer said that he has sent a report from his side, I tried live chat but it wasnt helpful. Livechat personal can only send another reminder to the respective department but so far i have not obtained any phone call, or status update. May i know how can unifi go about with my problem and help rectify this issue. I have been waiting so long for this 8 April scheduled installation but now i will be  kept waiting again. I need your help on this as soon as possible, please. Can you please help me to get someone to add the pole if this is necessary? Please call me or email me to give feedback pertaining this matter as it is Urgent. I am working from home and seriously in need of fast broadband by the end of this month April. Pease please help me. Really Really really appreciate your help so much. Thank you in advance.
Regards, Paul

Regards, Paul William
8 REPLIES 8
anr077
Mayor

Re: Urgently need unifi. Install Unifi Pole and make address correction if necessary

Hi,

Do you have order number or report number?

PaulWilliam
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Urgently need unifi. Install Unifi Pole and make address correction if necessary

Report number 1-41269095722

anr077
Mayor

Thanks! Please allow us to check with respective team and will update you once we receive any info.

PaulWilliam
Contributing Citizen ✪

Looking forward to my relocation. It seems still in progress, beyond the given timeframe. Can you help me to speed up the process? Looking forward to a quicker solution from your infra team. Thank you.

Fiewars
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Fast response 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Kena ckp english ke baru dpt reply?
PaulWilliam
Contributing Citizen ✪

Minta bantuan untuk mempercepatkan Report No: 1-41269095722.

Sudah hampir sebulan saya tunggu untuk process pemindahan unifi. Installer terakhir datang ialah pada 8 April tetapi gagal membuat pemindahan sebab katanya perlu ada 1 tiang tambahan belakang rumah saya. Tiang terdekat lebih kurang 30 meter sahaja, namun katanya tak dapat tarik cable. Sudah banyak email, call, unifi live chat dibuat, namun, status proses pemindahan masih belum selesai. Minta bantuan pihak unifi mempercepatkan process pemindahan unifi saya kerana bekerja dari rumah (work from home) dan amat memerlukan broadband. Terima kasih.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @PaulWilliam ,

From what i can see here it looks like your report has been closed and SMS has been sent to you on 14/4.

It is indeed an infra issue.

What you can do right now is to hit livechat again and tell them about your last SR and asked them to open a new one.

remstr
Mayor

Hai @Fiewars ,

Kalau guna bahasa apa pun kami akan cuba reply.