cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is service detail?

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

What is service detail?

I tried to LiveChat but very annoyingly I have to gone through unibot, etc.... then asked me enter service detail?? What in the world is service detail??? Why they need so many annoying and tedious process just to LiveChat with them. TM is really ineffeciant and ineffective at all. When I finally got into live chat I was asked to wait. I waited for ages still no respond and when the respond came the site auto log me out. My goodness!! Can somebody shut the whole TM down??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: What is service detail?

@Charlize wrote:

I tried to LiveChat but very annoyingly I have to gone through unibot, etc.... then asked me enter service detail?? What in the world is service detail??? Why they need so many annoying and tedious process just to LiveChat with them. TM is really ineffeciant and ineffective at all. When I finally got into live chat I was asked to wait. I waited for ages still no respond and when the respond came the site auto log me out. My goodness!! Can somebody shut the whole TM down??

sorry to hear that @Charlize .

But you can livechat mobile for unifi Air --> https://mobile.unifi.com.my/selfcare/dashboard#chat

I tested just now, the response time quite fast actually.

Give it a try again ya.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Same shyt. I have same problem. I wanna register unifi but they say port full. Then ask whats the solution. 

1. Wait for neigbour to move WTF

2. Apply additional port

Ask how long for applicTion of additional port. Dont know. -.-

Highlighted
Sheriff

@Domy7 wrote:

Same shyt. I have same problem. I wanna register unifi but they say port full. Then ask whats the solution. 

1. Wait for neigbour to move WTF

2. Apply additional port

Ask how long for applicTion of additional port. Dont know. -.-

Hi there @Domy7 ,

Yeah, i have read your post. Lets continue on your post, shall we? This post by @Charlize is more to unifi Air problem.