What should we do when BTU and RG sinked in flood?

alleemusa
Contributing Citizen ✪

What should we do when BTU and RG sinked in flood?

What is the first step to check on the devices? Can we claim replacement 1 on 1 if devices caput?

8 REPLIES 8
remstr
Mayor

Re: What should we do when BTU and RG sinked in flood?

Hi @alleemusa ,

Dont worry, as right now TM is working on procedures and processes for the replacement of the unifi equipment as well as rebates for those who are affected by recent floods.

I will announce any updates later. As right now, please sit tight and keep safe.

MrsAda
Sheriff

Hi @alleemusa ,

As I know, TM will replace the router due to flood issue. You can call 100 or refer live  chat for further checking. 

rockybalboa
Sheriff

Hi @MrsAda . Wanna ask if you have sought clarification regarding unifi equipment replacement due to fllod?

Skyblue88
New-in-Town ✪

Skyblue88
New-in-Town ✪

@alleemusa wrote:

What is the first step to check on the devices? Can we claim replacement 1 on 1 if devices caput?

@alleemusa wrote:

kazuma08
Sheriff

Hi mates

As I know, TM will make replacements on the equipment (BTU & RG) due to the flood issue. You can call their support for a further check on this. You can refer here for the support channel>https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us.

stevenmbrun
New-in-Town ✪✪

Nice post, thank you

stevenmbrun
New-in-Town ✪✪

Nice post, thank you