Wifi connect without internet !

Ifn
New-in-Town ✪

Wifi connect without internet !

2nd raya until now 3rd raya no coverage!

Its spoil when i cannot go raya and need to stay at home without wifi!

So disappointed with unifi!

Already call 100, but no option to talk directly with staff, they still off raya outhere but service 👎🏻

4 REPLIES 4
_Kuza_
Sheriff

Re: Wifi connect without internet !

Hi, Ifn.

To speak with customer service representative, you can call to 100 > Select option "1" for Technical issue > Enter unifi telephone number > Select option "1" to confirm your service number > Then, select option "0" to speak with customer service representative.

Or, you can contact LiveChat, or directly to their social media channels for them to check further > https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us

Alternatively, you may use EasyFix tool for self trouble shoot your technical issue. Visit https://easyfix.unifi.com.my for a faster alternative to help solve your unifi issue.

Allanjong79
New-in-Town ✪

I have the same issue start from 1/5, call 100 numerals time and keep on promise will send technician to check. All empty promise and waste our time to wait for them at home. Already 5 day no solution and no service on this. Keep on calling 100 also can't help anything. Want us to pay every month end but service poor like star !!!!!!!!!!! Super disappointed with the lousy service . 

Allanjong79
New-in-Town ✪

I have the same issue start from 1/5, call 100 numerals time and keep on promise will send technician to check. All empty promise and waste our time to wait for them at home. Already 5 day no solution and no service on this. Keep on calling 100 also can't help anything. Want us to pay every month end but service poor like star !!!!!!!!!!! Super disappointed with the lousy service . 

_NMN_
Sheriff

Hi @Allanjong79 

Did you received any report number regarding this technical issue, and try to get the latest update from unifi support team, as of today?