Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YEAR END PROMO (PAY NOTHING) Question

xcryptik
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

YEAR END PROMO (PAY NOTHING) Question

I'm currently subscribed to plan as below 

TM BONANZA CAMPAIGN
30Mbps UniFi Advance – RM199 > RM139 (Save RM60)

My Service Start Date is 15 Oct, 2018

Around October 2018, TM introduce the Turbo Upgrade.
Turbo Upgrade 2018 - RM10/month

unifi 300Mbps (Turbo Upgrade 2018) RM209 > RM139
Promo Discount RM70
Promo Discount 24 Months

Now, TM introduced the YEAR END PROMO (PAY NOTHING) for 3 months starting from Oct 2019 to Dec 2019 with the current unifi contract period will be renewed to 24 months by either applying to maintain, upgrade or downgrade the current unifi plan.

Supposely my current plan will end 24 months from my service date which on 15 Oct 2020.

I will required to pay RM209 on 15 Nov 2020.

If I applied to this YEAR END PROMO (PAY NOTHING) by renewing my contracts back to 2 years starting from 15 October 2019 to 15 October 2021, will I need to pay RM209 from the period of 15 Nov 2020 until 15 Nov 2021? 

**I asked this question from multiple people while receiving different answer.

*Some said my RM139 will end at my 24th months while I'm bounded to the contract for 1 more years with RM209.

*Some said my RM139 will last until 15 Nov 2021.

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
remstr
Mayor

Re: YEAR END PROMO (PAY NOTHING) Question

Hi @xcryptik , really good questions.

From my understanding, you are now on "discounted" period. by right when the period is over then you will need to pay the full amount.

Eventhough you renewed your contract (YEP), the first period still intact. Because your package and plan are still "Bonanza" plan.

But, you can opt to change your plan instead, for a lower price (if you want of course). Im not sure what your internet usage are for but im sure that 100mbps with TV pack will be just nice, right in the sweet spot.

What do you think about that?

xcryptik
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi @remstr, it seems like you have the same understanding as mine regarding this promotion.

Which means once my promotion for 24 months ended starting from my service date, I will have to pay around RM209 in total for the remaining estimated 1 years until the contract ended. Right?

**Reply based on I'm still want to stick with 300Mbps.
IronLaine
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

Sounds just about right to me too. It makes sense that the discount only sticks till 15 Oct 2020 as that's the initial 24 months contracted. I bet it will be amazing if they give you discount straight till 2021! 

And if they do, don't forget to update us here ya. Good question, OP!

wakandahforeva
Distinguished Citizen ✪

@xcryptik @remstr good questions ni. i am sure ramai juga yang ambik Bonanza Campaign dulu.

eat-popcorn.jpg

#WakandaForeva
TokAdi
Distinguished Citizen ✪

@xcryptik wrote:

TM BONANZA CAMPAIGN

Promo Discount RM70
Promo Discount 24 Months

Now, TM introduced the YEAR END PROMO (PAY NOTHING) for 3 months starting from Oct 2019 to Dec 2019 with the current unifi contract period will be renewed to 24 months by either applying to maintain, upgrade or downgrade the current unifi plan.

Supposely my current plan will end 24 months from my service date which on 15 Oct 2020.

If I applied to this YEAR END PROMO (PAY NOTHING) by renewing my contracts back to 2 years starting from 15 October 2019 to 15 October 2021, will I need to pay RM209 from the period of 15 Nov 2020 until 15 Nov 2021? 

*Some said my RM139 will end at my 24th months while I'm bounded to the contract for 1 more years with RM209.

@xcryptik, quite interesting your question anyway. Yes which one? have to pay RM209 or RM139......perhaps you will be the lucky one, aha!. But I think unifi should give u discount up to 2021 if you redeem this pay nothing. 

Cool!

satuduatiga
New-in-Town ✪✪✪

Aduh. Janji dpt discount tu sudahlah. Buat apa nak minta lebih2 kalau bkn rezeki kita..

xcryptik
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@satuduatiga ,Janji dapat discount tu of course saya ok je.
Saya tak minta lebih2 discount pun..Nak maintain discount je.

Kalau TM charge lebih2 lepas 2 tahun dari 1st Service Start, rezeki TM la dpt lebih2 dari orang yang accept je discount offer tu tanpa semak betul2.

Bernicelow
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

it seems like a good deal, just go for it.  As long as you got any discount.

archonide
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi @xcryptik 

Found your thread from a year ago. Now that your Bonanza Plan has passed 24 months, care to share how much you are paying now, if you are still on the same plan?

Thanks

@xcryptik wrote:

TM BONANZA CAMPAIGN

Promo Discount RM70
Promo Discount 24 Months