latest bill not show up on unifi app and unifi web portal

kelo
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

latest bill not show up on unifi app and unifi web portal

not getting latest bill, only showing last month bill which i have paid already, it is the same on myunifi app and unifi.com.my web portal system,

contact them by email and facebook, but problem remain same

without the bill, cant make payment, even if i pay by using 3rd party payment it might not go to the system , it likely become more complicated situation.

it is soon due date, what to do

3 REPLIES 3
_yesri_12
Sheriff

Re: latest bill not show up on unifi app and unifi web portal

hi @kelo , just to check if you have tried to uninstall and re-install your myunifi app? if still no statement receive for the latest month, you can request the copy bill from them. you can still pay using TM others official payment channels. You can try to check from your previou bill statement at last page they will show what other official payment channels you can use to make payment. I usually use jompay to make payment and no issue and the payment always updated. You can make payment via jompay also..for the copy bill, you may try to contact their support via 100, Live Chat or Social Media (Twitter @helpmeunifi / FB @weareunifi). They will assist to send the copy bill to your billing email address.

kelo
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

did clear site data, cookies on unifi.com.my web portal, did also on myunifi app , clear everything, unistalled reinstalled, problem remain same,

i been using jompay also, but the problem now is the official billing not show up on the official myunifi app or website portal, and it stuck at my previous month outstanding (not updated)

i can make monthly payment anytime just to my unifi account regardless the bill,  but without the  payment link generated by official unifi, i would worry it will be another argument saying my payment not go thru the system, since now the myunifi app and web portal not update the billing and payment made.

it seem to me the problem is cause by the cron job not fully excecute at unifi database server for certain users

mitie88
Sheriff

Hi, @kelo . For myunifi app issue, I suggest to contact their cs (customer support ) directly to make a report. 
Regarding payment, it doesnt matter using which channel as long as you enter the correct account number for payment, should be no issue. To be safe, just save your account as favorite biller for JomPAY. I've been using Jompay and seems no issue so far. If you have too many account to handle, just edit the nickname to something that easy to remember to avoid paying for wrong account. 
As for the bill statement, unifi also send the pdf bill via registered email. They also send SMS notification to the registered contact number.