cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online bill payment not working as usual, what happen?

SOLVED
Sheriff

Re: online bill payment not working as usual, what happen?

Hi guys, tenang ya.

For those who didnt get an email, please check your spam/junk folder.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

After so many days, it's still the same .. no improvement made ..

I had also tried online chat service, spent me an hour just to explain what happen and the stupid customer service seems like never understand simple error ..

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I had also tried online chat service, spent me an hour just to explain what happen and the stupid customer service seems like never understand simple error ..

When I click login/register, pop up asking to choose which product, after i choose fibre unifi, pop up asking for email, i keyed in and click ok, go to email click the link to reset password, come back to unifi website, click login/register, pop up with the same process .. can't even get to login to key in password .. you understand ?
Sheriff

@chuliang wrote:

When I click login/register, pop up asking to choose which product, after i choose fibre unifi, pop up asking for email, i keyed in and click ok, go to email click the link to reset password, come back to unifi website, click login/register, pop up with the same process .. can't even get to login to key in password .. you understand ?

Yes i understand what you are facing right now. Can you check your inbox?

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

what wrong? same here? what system is that? please get back before system, this system is not useful at all!

Contributing Citizen ✪

same here...Wat problem, please advise asap, need to make payment!

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Bro, after click "reset password" from email > did you setup password page > go an setup new password?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

hey.. 

Maybe you can try these things out
- After clicking on reset password link, 
- Check your email  (check your spam folder too), you should be receiving one from 'no-reply@digitalme.my'
- Click on the link in the email. It will bring you to an enter new password page
- Enter your new password, (at least 8 characters including 1 symbol)
- you're done!

- at this point you may re-open unifi portal or the myunifi app, and login with your newly set password

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@Nabilah63 wrote:

The same problem here. What happens unifi services. I just need to pay my bill. Sooo FRUSTRATED. Old version was more easier and now u make the things more complicated. Keep say I didn't subscribe anything. Annoyed. Please fix this

@chuliang wrote:

All the while I'm paying my bill thru unifi website but this time it doesn't work.

The link keep on leading me to unuseful link, and my it says I do not subcribe anything.

When I click login, it lead me to digital ID pop-up which i have no idea what is it?

Anyone having the lousy problem?

This digitalID i think to consolidate all our info into 1 platform, when you register the digitalID, unifi website will check if your digitalID got IC or not, if got, then they pull IC number and cross check with unifi account. If no IC number in digitalID = unifi cannot cross check with your unifi server. Probably thats why you don't see your account.

Another case that you may not see your account in unifi website is if you have both personal & business account, the workaround i encountered,  you need to logout from one of them, and login according to the designated tab. (personal/business). ie: if you are on personal, if you want to view your business account > logout from personal > select "business" tab > then login back. 

Dunno why the experience like that, you cannot toggle between both personal & business under the same login. hopefully they listen to us and keep on improving.

I suggest if you still encounter problem, try tell us how you encounter the issue, step by step, like which button u click, what message did you see, what page did you see. maybe that will help them diagnose ur issue.

Contributing Citizen ✪

Exactly. Its so FRUSTATING.... Very bad