Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

termination

SOLVED
nichole76
Contributing Citizen ✪

termination

nak tanya saya dah request termination..tapi tidak receive sms..ape blh saya buat?takut dah sampai temboh nak pulang btu kata account masih active..

12 REPLIES 12
remstr
Mayor

Re: termination

@nichole76 wrote:

nak tanya saya dah request termination..tapi tidak receive sms..ape blh saya buat?takut dah sampai temboh nak pulang btu kata account masih active..

Hai @nichole76 , boleh sy tahu request melalui saluran apa? TMpoint?

nichole76
Contributing Citizen ✪

unifi online

remstr
Mayor

@nichole76 wrote:

unifi online

Jika transaksi berjaya, selalunya memang akan ada dalam system. Untuk pengesahan, cuba livechat dulu.

Mereka boleh tolong check.

surita
New-in-Town ✪

How to terminate unifi account? Sick of using dis service

remstr
Mayor

@surita wrote:

How to terminate unifi account? Sick of using dis service

You can submit thru livechat first @surita .

Lynn821
New-in-Town ✪✪

Please help me to terminate this service..

norash80
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Termination Process (over contract 2 years)

I want to terminate my Unifi but the portal was DOWN. Send an email to help@tm.net.my. As stated clearly I want to TERMINATE the service with immediately + 30 days notice. 

The cronology : 

11.14am : send out email of 1 month notice of termination to help@tm.net.my

1.35pm: Received an email from Siti Khadijah Safie about double confirmation of Termination and requested me to fill in the termination request. She will assist termination from her side due to portal down. 

2.35pm : Responded to Siti Khadijah Safie's request - fill in all the required details. 

3.49pm : Siti Khadijah reply that NO NEED TO TERMINATE if moving house. 

3.59pm : Responded with a STERN notice to proceed with a Termination Notice. 

4.10pm : So I contacted the Live Chat and spoke to Siti. Siti confirmed that the system can see the request but did not proceed with termination yet. So she advise me to CHAT LIVE again later this evening to check if the request has been made. 

5.18pm : Contact CHAT LIVE and Nur Bazilah explained that the termination request was not submitted as of 5.28pm. I told Nur Bazilah that I have emailed Siti Khadijah and Nur Bazilah don't see any email pertaining to the request from myself or Siti Khadijah (please take note, CHAT LIVE may take sweet time to answer your request, my suggestion...start early...because by 5.30pm their office becomes IDLE) Speaking with Nur Bazilah is NOT helping at all. She is poor in responding and taking a time too long to respond. 

5.37pm : Called Customer Service - technical dept. Spoke with Nor Asmah. She confirmed that I have no outstanding and she was aware that termination only could be done thru CHAT LIVE. Moving forward, I asked if my request of termination has been reported? She said - NO. So Nor Asmah open a Termination Order and advise me to take down the report number for future reference. 1-47958829226. End my phone call with her at 6.02pm. 

It's not so easy to terminate this service or to follow up with TM team. Last month they accidentally CHARGED me for a non-consent contract renewal, took me 10 working days to follow up daily! If you guy really want to get TM Unifi? please think twice when it comes to a termination. 

Btw, in 4 weeks, 7 days i definitely will have NON Unifi/Internet service since 2014-2019 (Setia Alam) and 2019 - 2021 (Jalan Shahbandar KL). Why I stay that long??? no choice that time. Now I have many choices!

yasmin1990
New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: Termination Process (over contract 2 years)

already email but respon from tm how can I resolve this matter?

yasmin1990
New-in-Town ✪✪

how to live chat so diffuclt