cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi lite (streamyx) new price cut, anyone already got that?

Highlighted
Sheriff

unifi lite (streamyx) new price cut, anyone already got that?

Hi guys.

As you all know, TM already rolled out the implementations to reduce the unifi lite (streamyx) prices started September 2019.

So, any of you experience the price cut yet?

Please share with us.

footer remstr 1.png

33 REPLIES 33
Upholding Citizen ✪

Re: unifi lite (streamyx) new price cut, anyone already got that?

Untitled.png

Hi. I finally received my #khabarbaik price reduction. I'm on Unifi Lite 10mbps (bundle) plan, after migration, Unifi Lite 10 migration (bundle). I will wait for the bill to come out, which took about 2-3 days before i start paying. That's all i gotta share. Smiley Happy

Sheriff

@TheHR wrote:

Untitled.png

Hi. I finally received my #khabarbaik price reduction. I'm on Unifi Lite 10mbps (bundle) plan, after migration, Unifi Lite 10 migration (bundle). I will wait for the bill to come out, which took about 2-3 days before i start paying. That's all i gotta share. Smiley Happy

Nice one @TheHR . Anybody else?

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪

2019-09-19 14_19_54-unifi _ Care.png

still my streamyx this bill 4 sept and no yet change to "unifi lite". 

but still internet so slow .. someone told me about OKU no more discount from Social Welfare Department.

Sheriff

@deaf wrote:

2019-09-19 14_19_54-unifi _ Care.png

still my streamyx this bill 4 sept and no yet change to "unifi lite". 

but still internet so slow .. someone told me about OKU no more discount from Social Welfare Department.

@deaf its OK as long as you got the price cut.

1. Internet slow? this exercise is to reduce the price, you may want to check you maximum speed and upgrade from that.

2. Im not sure about that (social welfare dept)  but i think unifi OKU packages still available as for now.

footer remstr 1.png

New-in-Town ✪

Pricing never reflect, they said need wait October, useless system , just want us to upgrade our plan to take our money ! at first was only RM68 but now upgraded to RM140 and need to pay for two month , cheating only

Sheriff

@Joeng wrote:

Pricing never reflect, they said need wait October, useless system , just want us to upgrade our plan to take our money ! at first was only RM68 but now upgraded to RM140 and need to pay for two month , cheating only

Hi @Joeng , i think you can livechat to ask them when is your billing cycle is & will you get any deduction after.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@remstr wrote:

@Joeng wrote:

Hi @Joeng , i think you can livechat to ask them when is your billing cycle is & will you get any deduction after.

it's 148.40 for me (upgraded to 8mbps), so will wait for October bill for the new pricing.

Average speed 8++mbps for a month before yesterday TM throttle my speed to 6++mbps (data rate capped reduced from 10240kbps to 8192kbps). Apalah nasib..

Contributing Citizen ✪

why my bill still 148??/ website say new pricing  start EFFECTIVE september ... ?? do i have to make complain to mcmc to get the thing done ?? and the live chat sucx big time .. like talk to a bot .. everything is copy  n paste answer .. worst live customer service i ever counter ...

Sheriff

@jacky1 wrote:

why my bill still 148??/ website say new pricing  start EFFECTIVE september ... ?? do i have to make complain to mcmc to get the thing done ?? and the live chat sucx big time .. like talk to a bot .. everything is copy  n paste answer .. worst live customer service i ever counter ...

Sabar ya @jacky1 , we are here to help. May i know what is the date of your bill?

footer remstr 1.png