cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi lite (streamyx) new price cut, anyone already got that?

Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: unifi lite (streamyx) new price cut, anyone already got that?

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@Joeng wrote:

Pricing never reflect, they said need wait October, useless system , just want us to upgrade our plan to take our money ! at first was only RM68 but now upgraded to RM140 and need to pay for two month , cheating only

Hi @Joeng , i think you can livechat to ask them when is your billing cycle is & will you get any deduction after.

it's 148.40 for me (upgraded to 8mbps), so will wait for October bill for the new pricing.

Average speed 8++mbps for a month before yesterday TM throttle my speed to 6++mbps (data rate capped reduced from 10240kbps to 8192kbps). Apalah nasib..

Oh my @AmirulHZRazmin , seriously? you should have that checked and verified.

Highlighted
Upholding Citizen ✪

Hai.

Tak silap saya, TM ada maklum yang pelanggan streamyx sedia ada akan dapat reduced price bermula bulan September. Kecuali, jika pelanggan sedia ada request untuk speed upgrade pada bulan Ogos tempoh hari, reduced price akan reflect pada bil bulan Oktober selewat-lewatnya.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@TheHR wrote:

Hai.

Tak silap saya, TM ada maklum yang pelanggan streamyx sedia ada akan dapat reduced price bermula bulan September. Kecuali, jika pelanggan sedia ada request untuk speed upgrade pada bulan Ogos tempoh hari, reduced price akan reflect pada bil bulan Oktober selewat-lewatnya.

Ya bos, pemahaman saya macam tu la. User yg upgrade by 31/8  consider as new user so kena tunggu tgk bil Oktober ja la. Both TM sales person and 100 guy told da same so wait & see. 

Bab speed ja tak puas hati lagi ni, haha.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@remstr wrote:

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

@remstr wrote:

@Joeng wrote:

Pricing never reflect, they said need wait October, useless system , just want us to upgrade our plan to take our money ! at first was only RM68 but now upgraded to RM140 and need to pay for two month , cheating only

Hi @Joeng , i think you can livechat to ask them when is your billing cycle is & will you get any deduction after.

it's 148.40 for me (upgraded to 8mbps), so will wait for October bill for the new pricing.

Average speed 8++mbps for a month before yesterday TM throttle my speed to 6++mbps (data rate capped reduced from 10240kbps to 8192kbps). Apalah nasib..

Oh my @AmirulHZRazmin , seriously? you should have that checked and verified.

yup, both checked & verified. I'm fine with the Sept.bill but the speed reduction? 

And live agent sucks, haha

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

menipu je TM ni.

17/9 aku buat aduan ke MCMC pasal caj tak turun, speed tak naik.

Then esoknya staff TM call kata TM akan naikkan speed akhir bulan September.

Ni, dah masuk oktober speed tetap je slow lembu 1mbps.

Dah la akaun streamyx aku ni yang legacy (Telefon dan Internet asing2).

Selalu sangat berbohong TM ni.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Yeah, I ask for Unifi Help in Twitter and they were effective in solving my problem. I had my price cut in September bill and Unifi TV Pack removed. Currently waiting for my RM69 new bill in one month time Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I usually use the Twitter DM, which appear to be faster than phone call and live agent.

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

@remstr wrote:

@jacky1 wrote:

why my bill still 148??/ website say new pricing  start EFFECTIVE september ... ?? do i have to make complain to mcmc to get the thing done ?? and the live chat sucx big time .. like talk to a bot .. everything is copy  n paste answer .. worst live customer service i ever counter ...

Sabar ya @jacky1 , we are here to help. May i know what is the date of your bill?

1.  Really agree with the live chat performance. I thought the phone call was the worst and was hoping the live chat would help, but the live chat already kept me waiting for hours. U will have to improve that area, otherwise better cut off the service and focus on other cust complaint platform.

2. The slowness of the internet was expected when u make a price cut. But at least its cheaper now, thank you.

3. Hopefully u all would improve your service. Im a bit concerned when i read a lot of bad complaints about unifi in twitter. New user would get scared easily.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@lzhskygc wrote:

I usually use the Twitter DM, which appear to be faster than phone call and live agent.

thanks for sharing, definitely gonna DM them later. btw which one was it, @unifi or @helpmeunifi?

Highlighted
New-in-Town ✪

i register unifi lite on 5 sept and my cycling billing is from 19 till 18..if u bill me full rate before discount on the current till 18 Sept i will accept. However, on my next month bill, 19 Sept - 18 Oct, you sill bill me full without the discount. how can you charge me full 1 month again , the new month suppose to be discount. i need some expaination and my acc is A60004-954-3103