cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi lite (streamyx) new price cut, anyone already got that?

Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: unifi lite (streamyx) new price cut, anyone already got that?

@AmirulHZRazmin wrote:

@lzhskygc wrote:

I usually use the Twitter DM, which appear to be faster than phone call and live agent.

thanks for sharing, definitely gonna DM them later. btw which one was it, @unifi or @helpmeunifi?

Its @helpmeunifi ya @AmirulHZRazmin 

Highlighted
Sheriff

@keanuleaf wrote:

i register unifi lite on 5 sept and my cycling billing is from 19 till 18..if u bill me full rate before discount on the current till 18 Sept i will accept. However, on my next month bill, 19 Sept - 18 Oct, you sill bill me full without the discount. how can you charge me full 1 month again , the new month suppose to be discount. i need some expaination and my acc is A60004-954-3103

Hi @keanuleaf , have you log a complain via livechat? What did they tell you?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

hi .. no news yet ??

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Good news.

My streamyx plan got migrated to 'unifi lite migration (bundle)' and data rate speed back to 10240kbps, speedtest 8++mbps. 

Now waiting, and hoping for the new pricing on Oct.bill. 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

I've checked with live chat sept bill still RM148, live chat said will reflect in Oct bill, not satisfied i went to TM Point and the staff told me the same and sarcastically told me to be patience. OK waited for 1 month yesterday bill shows the same, called 100 billing dept, they told me have to check with sales team as she can't see any order for change of package. I'm not sure how the automated process works in TM, after being transfered and 30 min the call still in queue, i call back and Sha from Sales told me the migration will be done batch by batch and she can't do anything, I have to go to TM point to get them to change the plan. Whats the point did I go to TM point last month???

@remstr can u confirm this thing... I have to pay again this month and how soon will the bill get reflected and will u charge me 69 for sept and october and carry the extra paid to the future month or will it be something that you do not know and we have to wait for the next bill.

Let me know whats on your mind. Its sad when the competition for isp is not strong and TM still dominate the market making them take us consumers for granted. 

Highlighted
Sheriff

@Marican wrote:

I've checked with live chat sept bill still RM148, live chat said will reflect in Oct bill, not satisfied i went to TM Point and the staff told me the same and sarcastically told me to be patience. OK waited for 1 month yesterday bill shows the same, called 100 billing dept, they told me have to check with sales team as she can't see any order for change of package. I'm not sure how the automated process works in TM, after being transfered and 30 min the call still in queue, i call back and Sha from Sales told me the migration will be done batch by batch and she can't do anything, I have to go to TM point to get them to change the plan. Whats the point did I go to TM point last month???

@remstr can u confirm this thing... I have to pay again this month and how soon will the bill get reflected and will u charge me 69 for sept and october and carry the extra paid to the future month or will it be something that you do not know and we have to wait for the next bill.

Let me know whats on your mind. Its sad when the competition for isp is not strong and TM still dominate the market making them take us consumers for granted. 

hi @Marican , fret not i will try to find out what happened ok? Please give me some time to ask around.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

kudos to TM for implementing the new standard pricing for all unifi lite(streamyx) subscribers, but it seems the speed is not the same for all subscribers. 

when will TM be upgrading all unifi lite(streamyx) users to 8Mbps ?

https://www.thestar.com.my/tech/2019/08/06/tm-to-migrate-streamyx-customers-to-unifi-lite-at-rm69-a-...

Highlighted
Sheriff

@niknum wrote:

kudos to TM for implementing the new standard pricing for all unifi lite(streamyx) subscribers, but it seems the speed is not the same for all subscribers. 

when will TM be upgrading all unifi lite(streamyx) users to 8Mbps ?

https://www.thestar.com.my/tech/2019/08/06/tm-to-migrate-streamyx-customers-to-unifi-lite-at-rm69-a-...

im afraid they cant, @niknum . Speed will depends on the technology used, and its not the same for all unifi Lite (streamyx) user. Some users will have to live with 4mbps, some of them even below that. That is why TM do the price cut, so the price will be capped to maximum rm69. If you get 8mbps, then you are lucky.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

they may not be able to upgrade everyone to 8Mbps, but they should at least upgrade to the maximum attainable speed in those areas that are capable of supporting it.  

any idea if i can request for upgrade to 8Mbps ?

Highlighted
Sheriff

@niknum wrote:

they may not be able to upgrade everyone to 8Mbps, but they should at least upgrade to the maximum attainable speed in those areas that are capable of supporting it.  

any idea if i can request for upgrade to 8Mbps ?

hmm @niknum actually that is what we are talking about for the past 2 months here. I advised couple of customers here to manually upgrade to the maximum.