cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G connection is not working after COVID-19 MRO

kennethyha
Contributing Citizen ✪

4G connection is not working after COVID-19 MRO

My house is located in Lorong 2, Jalan Ria, Kampung Nangka, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia near to Bisonte Supermarket and I am currently using Unifi Mobile 99. During the MRO, I noticed my ping in Mobile Legends spiked from 60ms to 120ms. Today, it got worse. I couldn't even surf the internet although there are 4 bars of 4G connectivity shown. I contacted customer service but no respond even after 7 minutes. Please help! @unifimobilecare @unifimobilespk @tm @unifi 

2 REPLIES 2
remstr
Mayor

Re: 4G connection is not working after COVID-19 MRO

@kennethyha wrote:

My house is located in Lorong 2, Jalan Ria, Kampung Nangka, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia near to Bisonte Supermarket and I am currently using Unifi Mobile 99. During the MRO, I noticed my ping in Mobile Legends spiked from 60ms to 120ms. Today, it got worse. I couldn't even surf the internet although there are 4 bars of 4G connectivity shown. I contacted customer service but no respond even after 7 minutes. Please help! @unifimobilecare @unifimobilespk @tm @unifi 

Hi there @kennethyha ,

Im sure that is because of lots of people accessing the game servers at the same time. Same thing happen to me with pubg mobile, pubg lite and also world war z.

Most of the servers are showing high ping.

But if you cannot even surf the internet then that may be caused by something else. You may want to log in to your app and start livechat.

kennethyha
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: 4G connection is not working after COVID-19 MRO

The support team finally solved my problem after I contacted them. However, I still experience 120ms ping ingame in Mobile Legends. I don't really think it is the game's server problem. When I connect to my house's wifi which is Streamyx (the cheapest RM60 per month one) with very slow internet speed still able to achieve 46ms ping. My mother's phone using Digi 38 plan can achieve 76ms ping. Therefore, I think it maybe due to my area is congested with Unifi Mobile users. @unifimobilecare please do something about it, maybe expand the capacity or boost the signal or whatever resort to solve this problem please thank you.