Hi, I have two unifi mobile number. One in yes altitude 3 and another one in Redmi 5plus.
In my redmi here i can use my high speed internet connection to browse, play simple game etc. But on my yes smartphone after switch on mobile data, it shows 502158-Unifi on signal bar and 4g on the arrows besides the bar.
However, I cannot use my high speed internet on that phone. I cannot browse anything, nor use any app which requires the net except sending WhatsApp message.
Anyone knows why my other phone cannot use the net? Thanks
If the issue still persists, I suggest you try the steps below:-
1) Restart the phone, remove and re -insert the SIM card
2) Reset APN to unifi. You can follow the method here https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/unifi-Tips-Guides/How-to-set-APN-settings/td-p/15495)
3) Clear "browsing history" and "cache" in your smartphone
4) Try inserting a SIM card into another phone that supports 4G/LTE Band 5.
5) To check coverage, you can check on the website https://unifi.com.my/mobile/postpaid/coverage
Or, contact LiveChat, call to 100 or directly to their social media channels for them to check further > https://home.unifi.com.my/support/contact-us