cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended for 14days!

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Account suspended for 14days!

My account was suddenly suspended by Unifi Mobile, after the long que from the LiveChat i finally got my answer, i exceeded the fair usage limit by sending out SMS.

But before this, I NEVER EVER receives any notification, calls or SMS from Unifi Mobile, My current plans is with Unlimited Calls, SMS and Data actually. Unifi Mobile should warn me of my usage and not suddenly suspend my account without any notice! All my credit cards and bank accounts are register with this number, I can not receive any TAC to complete all of my transaction, during this MCO period, it is very very difficult to go out to all my banks to update my phone number.

I have credit cards outstanding to settle and also want to buy some essential products, but i CANT do anything now! 
Unifi can disable me from calling out phone calls or sending out SMS, but you should at least let me receives SMS for TAC purpose and let me accept incoming calls. In case of something urgent happened, no one can ever contact with me now. 
I am very dissapoitned to how Unifi Mobile treat their customer!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

My account being suspended for 14days!

My current plan is unifi Mobile 139 SE (12 months), from what i know, my plan should be Unlimited calls + SMS + Data. During this MCO / PKP period, i have send out a lot of SMS to my customer, and suddenly my account was suspended by Unifi Mobile on 02/04/2020, after a very long time que from the LiveChat, then only i know that I have exceed the fair usage limit.

But before this, i didnt receive ANY notification or SMS or Calls from Unifi Mobile, the problem I am facing now is all my credit cards, ATM cards and online banking are all register for TAC under this number, now during this MCO / PKP period, it is very difficult to go out to bank to change the phone number that receives TAC, this is really very unconvenient to your customer! You can block me from making phone calls or sending out SMS, but you should at least let me receives phone calls and SMS. 

You should warn me or notify me if i have exceeded 80% of the usage limit, suspeneded my account for 14days is really very unconvenient and causing a lot of trouble to me.

Please assists to ask the specific department which handle this case to assists on this case, please at least let me receive SMS for TAC purpose, i still have credit card outstanding and other things to do during this MCO period. I can't even order food or buy essential products without the TAC to complete the transaction. Kindly assists for this matter.

Thank you

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

My account being suspended for 14days!

My account was suddenly suspended by Unifi Mobile, after the long que from the LiveChat i finally got my answer, i exceeded the fair usage limit by sending out SMS.
But before this, I NEVER EVER receives any notification, calls or SMS from Unifi Mobile, My current plans is with Unlimited Calls, SMS and Data actually. Unifi Mobile should warn me of my usage and not suddenly suspend my account without any notice! All my credit cards and bank accounts are register with this number, I can not receive any TAC to complete all of my transaction, during this MCO period, it is very very difficult to go out to all my banks to update my phone number, 
I have credit cards outstanding to settle and also want to buy some essential products, but i CANT do anything now! 
Unifi can disable me from calling out phone calls or sending out SMS, but you should at least let me receives SMS for TAC purpose and let me accept incoming calls. In case of something urgent happened, no one can ever contact with me now. 
I am very dissapoitned to how Unifi Mobile treat their customer!
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: Account suspended for 14days!

Hi there @KelvinMokKW ,

There are policy regarding that usage, like sms.

Because this plan are not business or SME plan, so the sms while unlimited but cannot be used to blast to many recipient.

You can discuss with livechat as they need to consult their legal team regarding this issue. Im sure you and unifi mobile team can sort things out.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Account suspended for 14days!

Thanks for your reply, I have been using LiveChat everyday to contact with them, they keeping saying that is case is still under investigation and said will expedite the case. 

But until now? my problem still here, nothing changed, its been 10 days already my account was being blocked!!! Keeping ask me to wait wait wait and WAIT! 

Tags (1)