cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After change from umobile to unifi mobile, my line change from 4G to 3G

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

After change from umobile to unifi mobile, my line change from 4G to 3G

There is no careline for Unifi Mobile, live chat also show Error 404 on page. Facebook inbox also didn't reply.
Need to complaint or ask for help also no waySmiley Sad

I just change my line from Umobile to Unifi mobile, already using 1 week also can't log in unifimobile apps. (refer attachment)WhatsApp Image 2019-11-27 at 1.13.52 PM.jpeg

And my line become so unstable, it always maintain at H or 3G (for reference, I am located at town, while using Umobile my line always maintain at 4Gplus)

Anyone can help me ???

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Sheriff

Re: After change from umobile to unifi mobile, my line change from 4G to 3G

hi @Daphne23 , no worries i will try to help you.

1st, have you set your APN to unifi?

2nd, if you are using prepaid then your app would be mobile@unifi app. If postpaid then mobilecare@unifi app.

3rd, if you are experiencing that slowliness frequently then you should check your coverage, maybe you are not on unifi's 4G coverage.

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi, Thanks to your reply

1st, have you set your APN to unifi? (of course, and my setting also enable 4G)WhatsApp Image 2019-11-28 at 1.42.56 PM.jpeg

2nd, if you are using prepaid then your app would be mobile@unifi app. If postpaid then mobilecare@unifi app. (I download both, mobilecare@unifi app, it show me "something went wrong, please try again", but the email and password is usable since I can log in by using website)WhatsApp Image 2019-11-28 at 1.42.37 PM.jpeg

3rd, if you are experiencing that slowliness frequently then you should check your coverage, maybe you are not on unifi's 4G coverage. (before I switch to Unifi Mobile, I already check and it is under 4G coverage) WhatsApp Image 2019-11-28 at 1.43.19 PM.jpeg

*The line not can't support 4G, it will show 4G too, but within a minute, with same place, it can change from 4G to 3G or to H or back to 4G, very unstable...

Sheriff

Hi there @Daphne23 , very thorough explanation indeed.

OK, i am more concern about you unable to login self-care, because that is crucial. If you cannot login then most certainly you cannot livechat as well, right?

Have you try support form? From what i heard, they will reach out to you after you filled up the support form (give it maybe 24hrs or so).

footer remstr 1.png

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hi,

Yes, since I can't log in app, I can't even live chat with them.
I tried log in livechat through website but it show me Error 404

And call 100 they say they not responsible on Unifi Mobile

Live Chat Unifi also say they not responsible, need to refer Unifi Mobile team

Sheriff

@Daphne23 wrote:

Hi,

Yes, since I can't log in app, I can't even live chat with them.
I tried log in livechat through website but it show me Error 404

And call 100 they say they not responsible on Unifi Mobile

Live Chat Unifi also say they not responsible, need to refer Unifi Mobile team

HI @Daphne23 , no worries. Check your inbox ya.

footer remstr 1.png