Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BEBAS for MMU Students

SOLVED
Patrynz
Sheriff

#BEBAS for MMU Students

Hi MMU students, most of the questions that you'd have on the product is readily searchable in this community if not on our #BEBAS prepaid product page . Should you have further enquiries, do post a comment and we'll respond as promptly as we can. 

Some FAQs that might help you get on your way:

If you need the tracking number, please refer to this post: Tracking #BEBAS Delivery

To register, you can refer to this post and clicking on: I already have a SIM after you've launched the mobile@unifi app

Those with scanning NRIC/Passport and SIM card serial number problem, please find option 'Activate My SIM' from mobile@unifi app. PM me @adnan_ahmad if the problem still persist. Sorry for inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

LATEST UPDATE

Hi MMU students, if your wish to use a new number with unifi, please DO NOT click at 'I Want To Keep My Existing Number' tab at number selection page as below

image.png

238 REPLIES 238
dd9g
New-in-Town ✪

Re: #BEBAS for MMU Students

may i ask for student who stay nearby the campus, is there any faster way for us to get the sim card? 

Patrynz
Sheriff

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we'll only be doing contactless delivery. We'll still strive to get it out as soon as possible of course!
Vya
Contributing Citizen ✪

Delivery of the Simcard

I would like to know for MMU students  when and how we will get our  my sim card  for the special package. 

adnan_ahmad
Sheriff

Re: Delivery of the Simcard

Hi,

unifi will deliver the sim card starting this Saturday, 11 Apr.  First batch is expecting to receive the SIM on 13 Apr. Btw, have you submitted your details to MMU?

adnan_ahmad
Sheriff

Hi MMU students,

Once you have received the SIM card, please follow this step by step to register and activate. 

Update: DO NOT  CHOOSE 'I Want To Keep My Existing Number' if you do not wish to switch from your current provider to unifi

Self Registration Step by Step.jpg

lilpotato
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

may i know the eta of the sim card to terengganu? when will we get the sim card? how can I track the order of the sim card? 

Vya
Contributing Citizen ✪

Yes. I have submitted the details to MMU. 

Patrynz
Sheriff

@lilpotato& @Vya
We're going through the list of submissions and packing as we go. Once we obtain the tracking numbers, I'll PM you both for some validation so that I can share your tracking number with you latest by tomorrow morning. We're working to get the SIMs to you as soon as possible.

Deli1
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Hello to the admin team, and all relevant personnels. The earliest class that MMU students have is at 8 am 13.04.2020 and fee is charged starting from this date too. As per the reply from MOD adnan_ahmad Sheriff, the SIM card for first batch will only be delivered starting from this Saturday, which is 11.04.2020 and expected to receive on 13.04.2020 where classes are already conducted at earliest 8am. If the SIM card is received on Monday at a later time that day, how are we suppose to follow up the missed classes of which our current regions are having slow internet speed? May I know that can we receive the SIM card at least a day earlier than Monday for self activation and to avoid any unnecessary confusions? This is because most of us are experiencing slow internet connection at our respective homes and putting hope and great reliance on this package to acesss to the online classes. I truly hope that your team will consider and understand our issues. Thank you.